Pulitzer Prize Winning New York Times Reporter: January 6 Media Coverage ‘Overreaction,’ FBI Involved, Event Was Not Organized Despite Ongoing Narrati

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Too bad the rest of the MSM won't give this any time at all. But they're too busy keeping the American misinformed and in the dark.

• NYT National Security Correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, contradicts his own January 6 reporting: “There were a ton of FBI informants amongst the people who attacked the Capitol.”
  • Rosenberg: “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there [January 6] outside and we were just having fun!”
  • Rosenberg: “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building and are like ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’”
  • Rosenberg: “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”
  • Rosenberg: “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”
  • Rosenberg: "They were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”
  • Rosenberg RESPONDS: “Will I stand by those comments? Absolutely.”
[NEW YORK – Mar. 8, 2022] Project Veritas published a bombshell video on Tuesday showing Pulitzer Prize winning New York Times correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, speaking about the events of January 6, 2021, in a way that contradicts his own reporting.​

See the video at the link.

Last edited:
Too bad the rest of the MSM won't give this any time at all. But they're too busy keeping the American misinformed and in the dark.

• NYT National Security Correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, contradicts his own January 6 reporting: “There were a ton of FBI informants amongst the people who attacked the Capitol.”
  • Rosenberg: “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there [January 6] outside and we were just having fun!”
  • Rosenberg: “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building and are like ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’”
  • Rosenberg: “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”
  • Rosenberg: “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”
  • Rosenberg: "They were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”
  • Rosenberg RESPONDS: “Will I stand by those comments? Absolutely.”
[NEW YORK – Mar. 8, 2022] Project Veritas published a bombshell video on Tuesday showing Pulitzer Prize winning New York Times correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, speaking about the events of January 6, 2021, in a way that contradicts his own reporting.​

See the video at the link.

Finally, a real man laughing at this faux "trauma" and the "men" who want to profit from it.

I teach in MI and we're still dealing with the fallout from Oxford, where four real students died. The rest of you can frankly shut up about your "trauma".

Shame, you'd think msm news would all be fighting for a story with. Pulitzer winner for their story. But those times have passed, now it's all about either following the narrative set by a political party, or what will scare and or anger viewers so they tune in for ratings.

At the time of President Trump's request for a giant protest in Wash/DC, I figured it was a set up - A Trap. He wasn't there and He hasn't done anything for the folks that followed His request and ended up in a DC torture camp for 6 months so far. One victim killed Himself so far. In effect President Trump proved Himself a traitor to the people that followed Him. On top of that, He sucker punched millions of Americans with His covid scam.

At the time of President Trump's request for a giant protest in Wash/DC, I figured it was a set up - A Trap. He wasn't there and He hasn't done anything for the folks that followed His request and ended up in a DC torture camp for 6 months so far. One victim killed Himself so far. In effect President Trump proved Himself a traitor to the people that followed Him. On top of that, He sucker punched millions of Americans with His covid scam.
Earth to Ivan… Earth to Ivan…

How could Trump do anything to help these guys? They were all rounded up after inauguration day when Biden took over. None of them were charged with felonies either in their initial arrests, only trespassing misdemeanors.

This kind of post is indicative of all the drugs crossing our open borders now. Fried brain and rambling thoughts.

You are partly correct

Forum List

Back