Public Service Announcement.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The Leftist attempted coup has failed. Trump is STILL YOUR PRESIDENT and MULEr was shown to be in the early stages of senility and as a result your mission has failed.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled pie in the sky pointless partisan arguments.

Have a nice day!

images

The bed wetters are pretty much all insane, just as I've said on other threads, they're delusional and beating a dead horse that isn't even there.

I wonder if any of them realize that even IF they got Trump to resign or managed to impeach him, it won't make hitlery president.

hitlery will never be president because outside the moonbat NE and commiefornia that sociopath hag is reviled and loathed. It just so happens that the clown who defeated her has done a great job. Thank God it wasn't Jeb Bush as the GOP finalist.

What is sad is that is also the symbol of the Holy Roman Emperor. And the Hapsburg dynasty, and .....well, were you smart you would get the idea....but you ain't smart.

The bed wetters are pretty much all insane, just as I've said on other threads, they're delusional and beating a dead horse that isn't even there.

I wonder if any of them realize that even IF they got Trump to resign or managed to impeach him, it won't make hitlery president.

hitlery will never be president because outside the moonbat NE and commiefornia that sociopath hag is reviled and loathed. It just so happens that the clown who defeated her has done a great job. Thank God it wasn't Jeb Bush as the GOP finalist.

lol....

BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!

The Leftist attempted coup has failed. Trump is STILL YOUR PRESIDENT and MULEr was shown to be in the early stages of senility and as a result your mission has failed.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled pie in the sky pointless partisan arguments.

Have a nice day!

That senility thing was just an act so he could avoid a perjury event.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the pointless partisan argument.

Have a nice day!
download (22).jpeg

Forum List

Back