PROVEN To Not Work vs PROVEN To Work.

etchopost

Rookie
Jul 28, 2017
Overpopulation is the biggest threat to the planet. Every single day there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. That is like every single day plopping the population of St Louis Missouri onto the surface of the earth.

Also, in places like Africa and the Middle East, around 68% of the population is under 30 years old. Prime breeding age. But the population of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. We White people DESERVE better!

When there is a problem, you HAVE to do the type of thing that is PROVEN to work. Not do what is PROVEN to not work. Take one of the biggest offenders. China. I will show you a picture of the type of thing that has been PROVEN to NOT work. It is of a Chinese sex education class.
esTBhEC.jpg

Here is a picture of the type of thing that has been PROVEN to work. As I said, (like it or not) you HAVE to go with the type of thing that has been PROVEN to work!

TZazrLv.jpg

Overpopulation is the biggest threat to the planet. Every single day there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. That is like every single day plopping the population of St Louis Missouri onto the surface of the earth.

Also, in places like Africa and the Middle East, around 68% of the population is under 30 years old. Prime breeding age. But the population of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. We White people DESERVE better!

When there is a problem, you HAVE to do the type of thing that is PROVEN to work. Not do what is PROVEN to not work. Take one of the biggest offenders. China. I will show you a picture of the type of thing that has been PROVEN to NOT work. It is of a Chinese sex education class.
esTBhEC.jpg

Here is a picture of the type of thing that has been PROVEN to work. As I said, (like it or not) you HAVE to go with the type of thing that has been PROVEN to work!

TZazrLv.jpg
/----/ I reject your flawed premise that overpopulation is the biggest threat to the planet. Liberalism is.
BTW: "Some like to assert that everybody on Earth could be fit into the State of Texas, using logic as follows. The area of Texas is about 262,000 mi2. Dividing this figure by the current human population of 7 billion leaves each person with less than 100 square meters, a small plot the size of a big room about 10 m x 10 m."
Let's Put Everybody into Texas

Overpopulation is only a bad thing, depending on the population ...

china1.jpg

There are some things of which you just can't have enough.

Typical scaremongering Malthusian..230,000 are born every day...but 151,600 die every day..net population growth is more like 78,400 per day..

Population growth is not a problem unless you have a problem with people who are not white...and your post sounds like you do.

esTBhEC.jpg

TZazrLv.jpg
How many people exit the sunny side of life a day?

Overpopulation is only a bad thing, depending on the population ...

china1.jpg

There are some things of which you just can't have enough.
It's the Ms. Tranny World Beauty contest coming live from Bangkok..On the planet Uranus..But the environment man, humans, if we'd get rid of all of them, there would be no problems..

Forum List

Back