Proud Roma

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
It is unique because majority of roma do not have a evolved national conscious, nationalism, or national pride. Thats why it is unique and tellworthy.

Notice the roma flag (chakra/wheel) on his shorts. He won the fight against an Arab from Germany.

img.php

It is unique because majority of roma do not have a evolved national conscious, nationalism, or national pride. Thats why it is unique and tellworthy.

Notice the roma flag (chakra/wheel) on his shorts. He won the fight against an Arab from Germany.

img.php

Just because a boxer has a Roman flag on his trunks doesn't make him a Roman.

Max Baer , back in the day, wore a Star of Dave on his trunks, and he wasn't Jewish at all.

img.php

Just because a boxer has a Roman flag on his trunks doesn't make him a Roman.

Max Baer , back in the day, wore a Star of Dave on his trunks, and he wasn't Jewish at all.

This dude is a roma, not roman, dont intentionally inflate the two. And he doesnt only wear a roma flag, but he is one and thats why he wears it with pride.

It's almost as though the other guy isn't a German...
By his name I guess he is of Arab origin but from Germany I never said he is a German learn to read first your country probably has people of immigration background too

Here's a picture of a Proud Roma Downey. I'm sure she was proud to get that star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame when they took this picture of her.

Roma.jpg

This lady has a right to be proud. She has achieved a lot in her career

Is she a Roma or Northern Irish? Do you say that because her name is Roma Downey. I dont see any connection to the roma ethnic group.

Going by post number 7 on tis thread

I think they just want to mock me, because her name is roma. But Im serious, Im not sure if you guys are aware how much discriminated and hated roma people are and that roma people are a ethnic group and a minority.

Forum List

Back