Proud Boys Leader Charged In Capitol Attack Feels Betrayed By Trump: ‘You Left Us’...“I’ve followed this guy for 4 years given everything and lost it"

Voter ID isn’t a fix. They’d just find another lie. You seem to think this is about how the election was run. It’s not. It’s solely about Trump’s inability to accept defeat.
False equivalence

colfax_m said:

We haven’t required voter ID for a few hundred years and seemed to work fine.
Oh good... That certainly means that we don't ever need to update the constitution either. Times never change, and people have always seen how things are going to effect things in the future.

I said you weren't very intelligent the first time. Now I'll just say it... You're stupid.

It looks like democrats feel betrayed by a guy who has only been in office for a couple of months. Democrats pretend Biden doesn't exist while they pretend Trump is still in office.

He was shanghaied. If you’re too dishonest to acknowledge that you’re not worth debating.
WTF does shanghaied mean?

I love this debate tactic of “agree with me or I will stop debating”. Like, does that actually work?
It’s beyond debate. You’re being dishonest. Then it’s no longer debate.
lol. Sure. How was he “shanghied”?
Giving conflicting answers to a repeated question in an investigation that was known to be based in fraudulent info and arrested by a SWAT team with CNN there before the police.

So when Georgia underwent a whole state hand recount and came up with basically identical results, did you all stop pretending like it was a serious concern that the Dominion machines had been hacked?
Georgia needs an audit just like they're doing in Arizona.

Trump only cares about himself, my friends
Well this reporter reported that the Proud Boys are actually working for the Globalists.

Well this reporter reported that the Proud Boys are actually working for the Globalists.
Bad media reports are becoming more frequent. The mainstream media failed to cover Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters on January 6 in DC.

Forum List

Back