Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

You're the one melting down here, not me. You cant figure out why things are the way they are. Then when someone points out to you to READ the fucking link you posted, you come back with some bullshit response like you just did.

Bottom line is you dont want anything explained to you. You want to wallow in your ignorance and hate. I'm tired of trying to help you dumb fuckers understand things. I cant wait to see ya'll after next election take to the streets again and get arrested because you're too god damn stupid to figure things out.
You're fucking stupid. We don't come here so you can educate us, you arrogant ignorant cocksucker.

Democrats in many cities ignored the riots. Your current vice president encouraged people to donate to bail the scum out of jail. Billions in damage all over the country. Many people lost their business, and all you coward cocksuckers care about are your democrat politicians and a few windows. Sick fucks.
What are you going to do, you ignorant piece of trash? You gonna do your "bats and brick" day, coward? Again, I"m done trying to explain the difference between the fed level crimes (1/6) and county/city level crimes (Portland). If you're actually interested in the answers (which we know you arent) you'll read up on it from reputable sources.

You're the one melting down here, not me. You cant figure out why things are the way they are. Then when someone points out to you to READ the fucking link you posted, you come back with some bullshit response like you just did.

Bottom line is you dont want anything explained to you. You want to wallow in your ignorance and hate. I'm tired of trying to help you dumb fuckers understand things. I cant wait to see ya'll after next election take to the streets again and get arrested because you're too god damn stupid to figure things out.
I made 3 comments that p[roved you wrong..

youve been ranting for weeks,,,

so tell me again whos melting down??

I made 3 comments that p[roved you wrong..

youve been ranting for weeks,,,

so tell me again whos melting down??
Proved me wrong about what? It is a fact that over 1,000 arrests were made in Portland. It is a fact due to limited resources, the county chose to go after the more serious, violent criminals. It is a fact that many Portland rioters have been put away in jail for decades. What more do you want?

Not many / in fact only one. But she was talking about 100 looters who were arrested.

So your bullshit that looters don’t get arrested is overblown

The dumbass who said that is not a public official who took an oath of office..

The dumbass who said that did not receive benefits from what the looters stole. Trump was to stay in power by stopping the steal that was not a steal

The Mayor of Chicago condemned the looting

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot condemned the looting during a news conference on Monday.

"These were not poor people engaged in petty theft to feed themselves and their families. This was straight up felony criminal conduct," she said. "This was an assault on our city." Lightfoot called for those arrested amid the unrest to be held accountable and said resources were being deployed and measures taken to protect Chicago's neighborhoods.​

Jesé Jackson called her out for saying sonething so stupid.

"This act of pillaging, robbing & looting in Chicago was humiliating, embarrassing &morally wrong. It must not be associated with our quest for social justice and equality."​
You being a racist agsinst black live’s mattering refuse to see the larger reality.
That went out of control quickly… hacking out huge chunks of my post, engaging in name-calling, making things up about people

lets see,,
in portland along with other places across the country including the whitehouse on may 29, thousands heavily armed rioters were attacking and killing not just civilian people but also government offices, court houses and law enforcement agencies and their property yelling 'TEAR DOWN THE SYSTEM" doing up to 4 billion in damages,,

on jan 6 we had a few hundred disgruntle unarmed people brake some doors and windows beat up a few cops and then went home,,

yeah theres a big difference,,,

I did notice you ignored my links that showed the majority of the leftist rioters had charges dropped,,,

FFS a lot of them are getting paid by the cities they destroyed because they got arrested,,,
apparently the far left wing here does not care about this stuff. They’re totally and utterly brainwashed. They literally don’t care about people getting killed by BLM rioters.

They also don’t care for homeless white people. They will not renounce BLM for their denigrating viewpoints and anti-Americanism claiming white homeless people are privileged.

They keep talking about January 6 when reality, it was nothing compared to the BLM murderous riots which cost billions of dollars worth of damage.

apparently the far left wing here does not care about this stuff. They’re totally and utterly brainwashed. They literally don’t care about people getting killed by BLM rioters.

They also don’t care for homeless white people. They will not renounce BLM for their denigrating viewpoints and anti-Americanism claiming white homeless people are privileged.

They keep talking about January 6 when reality, it was nothing compared to the BLM murderous riots which cost billions of dollars worth of damage.
All you do is mindlessly flap your gums and go off on some tangent like all of this means people dont care about homeless white people. You're crazy.

All you do is mindlessly flap your gums and go off on some tangent like all of this means people dont care about homeless white people. You're crazy.
of course democrats care about homeless and poor people,, its their voting base,,

thats why dems are so intent on keeping them homeless and poor,,

of course democrats care about homeless and poor people,, its their voting base,,

thats why dems are so intent on keeping them homeless and poor,,
There is no direct correlation between the homeless issue and the reason for the Portland riots. That nut job I responded to is always making these wildly inaccurate statement.

What are you going to do, you ignorant piece of trash? You gonna do your "bats and brick" day, coward? Again, I"m done trying to explain the difference between the fed level crimes (1/6) and county/city level crimes (Portland). If you're actually interested in the answers (which we know you arent) you'll read up on it from reputable sources.
I know all about the riots, dip shit. There were many cities affected, not just Portland. People's businesses being ruined is a lot more important than Nancy Pelosi's desk and Chuck Schumer's window. You worship your bureaucrats, but don't give a shit about the American people that your terrorists run over. Slimy stupid cockroaches.

Yeah that's exactly what I said. You dont want to know the answers. We agree.
We know the answers. Who the fuck do you think you are? You have to be delusional if you honestly think you're here to instruct anyone about anything. You're nothing but a piece of shit useful idiot for the political elites that you carry water for. Moron dick nose.

We know the answers. Who the fuck do you think you are? You have to be delusional if you honestly think you're here to instruct anyone about anything. You're nothing but a piece of shit useful idiot for the political elites that you carry water for. Moron dick nose.
If you have the answers, why does your kind non-stop come on here and ask the dumbest questions ever and then never listen to the answers? Almost every right winger dip shit on here thinks trump won the 2020 election. The combination of stupidity and mental illness makes it impossible to have any type of serious discussion with your kind. It's just flinging shit around with your kind.

Who do I think I am? Someone smarter and saner than you.

If you have the answers, why does your kind non-stop come on here and ask the dumbest questions ever and then never listen to the answers? Almost every right winger dip shit on here thinks trump won the 2020 election. The combination of stupidity and mental illness makes it impossible to have any type of serious discussion with your kind. It's just flinging shit around with your kind.

Who do I think I am? Someone smarter and saner than you.
We ask questions to get you stupid pawns to think. We're not asking questions to learn from you. Why do lawyers ask a witness questions? It's not to learn anything. A good lawyer knows the answer before he asks. We also want to expose your idiocy to the public, and you're one of the most arrogant idiotic smarmy posters here. You're really the bottom of the barrel stupid. A snail has more class than you do.

Forum List

Back