Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

Yes, I am speaking for myself. Who the fuck else will I be speaking for?

Certainly not for MAGA. Since I am not a a retard.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Retarded is as retarded does

And that begins with childish name calling such as you are doing

Retarded is as retarded does

And that begins with childish name calling such as you are doing
Stop acting like a retard and I will stop calling you one. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Show the videos of Black Lives Matter rioters burning down police buildings. Viciously physically assaulting people wearing Donald Trump hats …show pics of blm Attacking government institutions and looting causing billions of dollars worth of damage. Compare that to the two or three pictures you have above .

I can’t believe what type of hypocrisy you’re engaging in and how you and a tiny amount of other Americans accept it. You’re in the wrong.
BLM criminals in Portland barricaded people inside a federal courthouse and tried to burn them alive. Blatant attempted first degree murder, arson, and mile long list of other crimes. All ignored by leftist AGs and DAs.

BLM criminals in Portland barricaded people inside a federal courthouse and tried to burn them alive. Blatant attempted first degree murder, arson, and mile long list of other crimes. All ignored by leftist AGs and DAs.
And ignored by far left on the US message board poster. This is what they vote for. The Democrat party used to stand tall for the workingman and now it’s about racism and anti-Americanism and it is supported by far left wingers on this US message board.

1694052530350.png

People wearing BLM T-shirts caused absolute chaos they killed people in the summer of 2020. They attacked huge numbers of people caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

The January 6 protesters killed not a single person not a single one. At worst they got into violent fist fights, but that was only a small portion of them. They did not loot the capitol building.

But certainly looking at this type of political violence from both sides(it overwhelmingly comes from the far left,), you really have to think clearly, and what’s best for the future of this country. Looking at how all other countries have handled these issues and how the United States has handled violent labor disputes in the late 19th and early 20th century. One would have to be an absolute monster, an evil satanic beast to believe that somebody who wasn’t even involved in the BLM riots or the January 6 protests but was perhaps a proud boys leader or a BLM leader should have to go to jail for 22 years.

If a BLM rioter or a January 6 rioter punched a cop in the face. There’s no way they should ever get 22 years in jail. That is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

BLM riders attempted to attack and they did attack government buildings attempting to overthrow law and order. But neither group had tanks or airplanes with them or had a 1 million man army….. only somebody who is stupid or evil, motivated by the devil would lie and say they could “overthrow the government.”

View attachment 825272

View attachment 825273

I’m a critic of Black Lives Matter, but if I saw a young black man clock a police officer in the face, and I believe he should get 22 years in jail …that would be evil. I don’t think a Black Lives Matter young man, a young man wearing a BLM T-shirt, who viciously attacked police should ever get 22 years in jail. I’m a Catholic. . You see the time doesn’t fit the crime.

For the left-wing people in the US message board …if you think for a moment that a Black Lives Matter protester, who entered a government building and then walked around the Minnesota police building like many of them did, and that they deserve five years in jail like the January 6 protesters got for simply walking around the building …that’s pure evil. We need change in this country country.
Court records tell a different story.

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

Who was to benefit (name the BLM leader) who would have received something of value by overthrowing law and order?

Is that all law and order?

Were BLM leaders overthrowing the law and order in the courtroom that convicted Derek Chauvin for murdering George Floyd.

The mob violence on J6 was entirely for the benefit of one man, Donald J Trump. Had it successfully ended as planned Trump was to stay in the White House at least four more years.

Hey brother, it’s your choice to engage in blatant disinformation or maybe you’re woefully misinformed.

Blm leaders have literally said rioting is a form of reparations Google it. Maxine Waters called her supporters to get in the faces of people and cause chaos at restaurants.

This is a constant track record with left-wing posters here. They know full well that BLM riots occurred over an entire summer 25 people died and there was billions of dollars worth of damage and attacks on government buildings. Your side keeps on talking about one single day, January 6, which is propped up by a corrupt media. It’s one day nobody was killed on that day. The January 6 protester shot nobody they barely even looted .

I can’t believe what’s happening in this country.

It’s your side, who wrongfully engages in racism, claiming that blacks have it worse than whites in America at a time when millions of white people are either homeless or living in poverty. That is astonishing. It’s disgraceful. Imagine going up to a homeless white saying “you’re privileged” this is what your political leaders believe they think all whites are privileged. . If you’re not gonna stand up to that, if other posters, who are Democrats won’t stand up to that, that’s a disgrace to the party of FDR and Andrew Jackson, and John F. Kennedy.

I can’t believe that fellow Democrats are apparently so misinformed or willingly racist and brainwashed to live in a country where gas prices have doubled since Trump left office, where the price of a home has doubled, since Trump has left office, where we have record low amount of homes on the market. Record homelessness according to the LA times.

I’m astonished to hear democrat Americans, who have wealth not acknowledge this. As if they don’t give a shit about the poor man. As this message is typed out, there are people who don’t have money for a cell phone. They don’t have money for Internet. They’re not lucky like we are. Again record homelessness under the Biden administration according to the LA Times. There is no arguing around this. There is only cult like figures on the Democrat side that no matter what Biden does no matter how horrible this country turns out….no matter how many men can walk into women’s bathrooms, no matter how many men can play on women’s sports teams ruining things for woman scholarships….. they will continue to defend anti-Americanism by Biden.

Last edited:

What you refuse to get through your thick skull is that these were 2 different situations. You're also comparing county prosecutions to Federal prosecutions. Now if you dont see the difference between what happened in Portland and what happened at the US Capitol, that's on you, dipshit. You also evidently did not read any of the articles:

"As in August, interfering with a peace officer was the most common charge demonstrators were arrested on, followed by disorderly conduct and riot. All three charges are ones the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office has decided to “presumptively decline to prosecute.” The policy is designed to “focus limited prosecution resources on violent crimes that include property damage, assaultive behavior and actions that create a risk of injury or property destruction during a mass demonstration,” according to the DA’s office."

Blm leaders have literally said rioting is a form of reparations Google it.
Not many / in fact only one. But she was talking about 100 looters who were arrested.

So your bullshit that looters don’t get arrested is overblown

The dumbass who said that is not a public official who took an oath of office..

The dumbass who said that did not receive benefits from what the looters stole. Trump was to stay in power by stopping the steal that was not a steal

The Mayor of Chicago condemned the looting

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot condemned the looting during a news conference on Monday.

"These were not poor people engaged in petty theft to feed themselves and their families. This was straight up felony criminal conduct," she said. "This was an assault on our city." Lightfoot called for those arrested amid the unrest to be held accountable and said resources were being deployed and measures taken to protect Chicago's neighborhoods.​

Jesé Jackson called her out for saying sonething so stupid.

"This act of pillaging, robbing & looting in Chicago was humiliating, embarrassing &morally wrong. It must not be associated with our quest for social justice and equality."​
You being a racist agsinst black live’s mattering refuse to see the larger reality.

Last edited:
seniors only on social security in Washington state are doing with gasoline at 4.77 a gallon and a minimum wage of $16/hr
OK, if I read the good poster BSFilter correctly, seniors drawing social security are working minimum wage jobs and earning $16 per hour?
Or a little more than $33,000 per year......on top of their social security monthly check?

Got many like that in Washington state, BS?

What you refuse to get through your thick skull is that these were 2 different situations. Now if you dont see the difference between what happened in Portland and what happened at the US Capitol, that's on you, dipshit. You also evidently did not read any of the articles:

"As in August, interfering with a peace officer was the most common charge demonstrators were arrested on, followed by disorderly conduct and riot. All three charges are ones the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office has decided to “presumptively decline to prosecute.” The policy is designed to “focus limited prosecution resources on violent crimes that include property damage, assaultive behavior and actions that create a risk of injury or property destruction during a mass demonstration,” according to the DA’s office."
lets see,,
in portland along with other places across the country including the whitehouse on may 29, thousands heavily armed rioters were attacking and killing not just civilian people but also government offices, court houses and law enforcement agencies and their property yelling 'TEAR DOWN THE SYSTEM" doing up to 4 billion in damages,,

on jan 6 we had a few hundred disgruntle unarmed people brake some doors and windows beat up a few cops and then went home,,

yeah theres a big difference,,,

I did notice you ignored my links that showed the majority of the leftist rioters had charges dropped,,,

FFS a lot of them are getting paid by the cities they destroyed because they got arrested,,,

lets see,,
in portland along with other places across the country including the whitehouse on may 29, thousands heavily armed rioters were attacking and killing not just civilian people but also government offices, court houses and law enforcement agencies and their property yelling 'TEAR DOWN THE SYSTEM" doing up to 4 billion in damages,,

on jan 6 we had a few hundred disgruntle unarmed people brake some doors and windows beat up a few cops and then went home,,

yeah theres a big difference,,,

I did notice you ignored my links that showed the majority of the leftist rioters had charges dropped,,,

FFS a lot of them are getting paid by the cities they destroyed because they got arrested,,,
I posted one of those links dipshit and I quoted from the one of your posts why charges were dropped on so many. Not only did you refuse to read any of your own links, you also refused to read the quote from your own link I posted explaining it to you. There are plenty of those Portland rioters in jail for decades for what they did. But of course you'll continue to deny that as well. Because you're a dumb piece of shit. I'm tired of trying to explain these simple concepts to you dumb hillbillies.

I posted one of those links dipshit and I quoted from the one of your posts why charges were dropped on so many. Not only did you refuse to read any of your own links, you also refused to read the quote from your own link I posted explaining it to you. There are plenty of those Portland rioters in jail for decades for what they did. But of course you'll continue to deny that as well. Because you're a dumb piece of shit. I'm tired of trying to explain these simple concepts to you dumb hillbillies.
whats sad is you think people still take you seriously,, maybe inside your cult but us normal people just like watching you melt down,,

OK, if I read the good poster BSFilter correctly, seniors drawing social security are working minimum wage jobs and earning $16 per hour?
Or a little more than $33,000 per year......on top of their social security monthly check?

Got many like that in Washington state, BS?
No. The price of gasoline is 4.77 a gallon. Minimum wage is $16/hr. If a senior is trying to live only on social security, do you understand how that affects them? When fast food workers are making $16/hr, lunch costs around $12-$15. You don't get it, do you.

whats sad is you think people still take you seriously,, maybe inside your cult but us normal people just like watching you melt down,,
You're the one melting down here, not me. You cant figure out why things are the way they are. Then when someone points out to you to READ the fucking link you posted, you come back with some bullshit response like you just did.

Bottom line is you dont want anything explained to you. You want to wallow in your ignorance and hate. I'm tired of trying to help you dumb fuckers understand things. I cant wait to see ya'll after next election take to the streets again and get arrested because you're too god damn stupid to figure things out.

Democrats in many cities ignored the riots. Your current vice president encouraged people to donate to bail the scum out of jail. Billions in damage all over the country. Many people lost their business, and all you coward cocksuckers care about are your democrat politicians and a few windows. Sick fucks.

Forum List

Back