Protests for $15-an-hour wages set to expand Wednesday

You know Opium.. you could be studying for a new skill right now instead of spending all night bitching on a message board.

Just say'n.

I have a severe case of getting FUCKED while my employer makes MILLIONS off my hard work. I would not mind going French Revolution on ALL assholes who refuse to pay their workers livable wages but whine their million dollar salaries aren't enough and their multimillion dollar bonuses aren't enough but raising the wage of your workers would "bankrupt the company" they either meet our demands or we use force. Its pretty simple.

Then start your own company, make MILLIONS, and pay your employees a decent wage with YOUR money, instead of somebody else's.

I have a severe case of getting FUCKED while my employer makes MILLIONS off my hard work. I would not mind going French Revolution on ALL assholes who refuse to pay their workers livable wages but whine their million dollar salaries aren't enough and their multimillion dollar bonuses aren't enough but raising the wage of your workers would "bankrupt the company" they either meet our demands or we use force. Its pretty simple.

Then start your own company, make MILLIONS, and pay your employees a decent wage with YOUR money, instead of somebody else's.

No, YOU need to do that and then hire his worthless lazy ass and pay him a fortune.

See how that works?

:lol:

We WILL one way or another get a livable wage nationwide for every worker,Unionization,No cutting hours.

:lol:
Laugh my boy...as you can see your kind are already losing. :)

Actually, I do quite well... and I did it without whining like a little baby, demanding that I be paid $15/hr to do mindless shit. I aspired to something more.

You should try it, it isn't easy, but it is rewarding.

Someone has a sever case of envy and victimhood.

I have a severe case of getting FUCKED while my employer makes MILLIONS off my hard work.

Based on the idiocy you display on this site, your hard work is worth minimum wage, max.
Millions? LOL!

Not reading through everything, sorry if this has been posted already.

For you lunkheads who are cheering for a higher min wage, read this and think about it.

Fast Food Workers You Don t Deserve 15 an Hour to Flip Burgers and That s OK TheBlaze.com
LOL@ the blaze....republican INC! LOL

So ... that's it? That's your response? Why don't you try reading it and get back to me.
Get a legit source. Its all republican lies and its been debunked.

Not reading through everything, sorry if this has been posted already.

For you lunkheads who are cheering for a higher min wage, read this and think about it.

Fast Food Workers You Don t Deserve 15 an Hour to Flip Burgers and That s OK TheBlaze.com
LOL@ the blaze....republican INC! LOL

So ... that's it? That's your response? Why don't you try reading it and get back to me.
Get a legit source. Its all republican lies and its been debunked.
Then read it like he asked and snopes it.........

Odium

OK, let me spell this out for you....

An E-1 in the military makes $18,378 per year, while an E-5 with 8 years of service makes $35,067, and they make that after training, while putting their lives on the line in a hostile environment.

And YOU want $31,200 per year for an unskilled job with no real responsibility.

Kind of puts things in perspective and makes you look ridiculous, doesn't it?

There is no doubt that workers will get a higher minimum wage. There will just be way fewer working. In some ways we will be like Europe where unskilled work pays so much no one moves on. There are no first jobs for young people until the burger attendant dies or retires.

Yes I said burger attendant. Fast food will become automated.

Does anyone remember when a teenage boy's first job was pumping gas? Movie theaters had ushers that would show you to your seat and make sure no one took it when you got popcorn. As the minimum wage rose businesses invested in automated services instead of human service. Pump your own gas. Find your own seat. The same thing will happen to fast food service. It already is, especially in high wage Europe.

There is no doubt that workers will get a higher minimum wage. There will just be way fewer working. In some ways we will be like Europe where unskilled work pays so much no one moves on. There are no first jobs for young people until the burger attendant dies or retires.

Yes I said burger attendant. Fast food will become automated.

Does anyone remember when a teenage boy's first job was pumping gas? Movie theaters had ushers that would show you to your seat and make sure no one took it when you got popcorn. As the minimum wage rose businesses invested in automated services instead of human service. Pump your own gas. Find your own seat. The same thing will happen to fast food service. It already is, especially in high wage Europe.
It's called PROGRESS...

And the NEW entry level jobs will be something different...

But there will always be ''entry level'' jobs, of some kind or another... now and 100 years from now, though they may be different....and today's mid level job, may be an entry level job just 25-50 years from now...

A salesman at Sears or JC Penney were mid level jobs at one time, a salesman could support a wife and 2 kids at home with a full time job.... an entry level job was something like the gas station attendant.

Well, with progress, that salesman job at JCP is entry level now....the once entry level gas station attendant got replaced by automated pumps/self serve... and moved in to retail sales....making it, the entry level job now.

That's brilliant libs, just wave a magic wand and raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. /eyeroll Or you bunch of dumb asses could stop destroying the higher paying jobs with your damn taxes and regulations.

Getting practice for that unemployment line, yep sounds like a win to me.
The job loss from raising the minimum wage depends on how high and how over what period of time it is gradually raised.

These dipsticks are demanding it be raise by more than double overnight, but you missed the point, if some dumb assed burger flipper walked out on me, he would be unemployed. If there weren't people ready to take those jobs they would pay more, it's that simple.

That's brilliant libs, just wave a magic wand and raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. /eyeroll Or you bunch of dumb asses could stop destroying the higher paying jobs with your damn taxes and regulations.[/QUOTE

Republicans share in the blame for the destruction of the US economic system.

Forum List

Back