protestors shut down patrick lyoya meeting

these idiot protestors need to go home. They have nothing to protest. Cop had no choice,.
Same with the idiots on 1/6 they had nothing to protest the election was over.

But, all was not lost by the chicken commissioners running from doing their jobs,

Bliss adjourned the meeting as the commotion continued, a spokesperson for the city told ABC News. Commissioners and most city staff left the chambers about five to 10 minutes later, according to local outlet MLive.

Grand Rapids Police Chief Eric Winstrom later took questions from protesters, who largely voiced their concerns, according to MLive. The meeting ended at 9 p.m. and Winstrom stayed to speak with residents until nearly 11 p.m., according to the spokesperson. Protesters left peacefully and no arrests were made, the spokesperson added.

The black community sure love their violent criminals. .... :cuckoo:
I know when will they take down that violent criminal Trump who caused 1/6?

Don't you worry because some people don't play knee jerk reactionary racism....

Winstrom told FOX17 he was not surprised by what had happened at the meeting.

"I've been in this situation before, where, people want to scream and yell," said Winstrom. "It looked to me like it was a group of people who wanted to vent."

Winstrom added, "Sometimes people want to sit at the table, the seat at the table, they want their voice to be heard and they want to have a discussion and then other times they just want to vent. It sounded to me after the first couple of speakers people just wanted to scream and yell."

When are police going to learn to flee when they see black people on the streets of America? The cops need to do a lot better job of avoiding troublesome situations, and they should know by now that they can't win against America's Sacred Cows.

I'm starting to get tired of this shit.

Cops in India don't bother with the cows walking through their streets after all.

When are police going to learn to flee when they see black people on the streets of America? The cops need to do a lot better job of avoiding troublesome situations, and they should know by now that they can't win against America's Sacred Cows.

Cops in India don't bother with the cows walking through their streets after all.
If you didn't notice this is not India..

when are blacks going to learn to obey a lawful order.

If you didn't notice this is not India..

that's right. The Sacred Cows walking the streets of Kolkata aren't armed and dangerous. The ones in Grand Rapids , Ferguson and other US cities are indeed, making it more important than ever for the cops to keep a low profile.

btw he did have record he got tickets before and got arrested for driving under the influence.

Like the man said, play stupid games, win stupid prizes

What do black people feel is to be gained by physically resisting arrest?

explain it to us if you can
I don't know, what do white folks feel is to be gained by physically resisting arrest? Or should I say why don't why folks end up dead when they physically resist being arrested?

I don't know, what do white folks feel is to be gained by physically resisting arrest?
The difference is that whites concede that stupid people exist and dont go nuts and burn down their neighborhood when a white knuckleheads gets what he deserves from resisting arrest

black people OTOH dont recognize the authority of the police want to blame society when one of their own ends up on a slab

Cop had no choice,.......when are blacks going to learn to obey a lawful order.
I'm starting to get tired of this shit
----------------------------------------------------------------
Poster Badbrutha responds apropriately to both the lightning avatar and the prince.
If the cop woulda shot the bloke when they were fighting face to face, or even side to side......it coulda been justified. IMHO
But that's not what happened.

The bloke was on his belly, the cop was on top, and then he reached around and grabbed his Glock and pressed it against the back of the bloke's head.......and let one fly.

The city of Grand Rapids is gonna pay big time for such an egregious violation of police training.

The guy is dead. That is a tragedy to his family. He fought with the cop....and that is seldom a good idea.
However, let us repeat it one more time: He was on his belly. The cop was on top. The cop pressed his Glock against the back of the head......and pulled the trigger.
Grand Rapids is gonna pay.
Betcha.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference is that whites concede that stupid people exist and dont go nuts and burn down their neighborhood when a white knuckleheads gets what he deserves from resisting arrest.
I scanned through several online Michigan newspapers....Detroit Free Press, Detroit News, Grand Rapids Press......and I personally found not a single mention of any Grand Rapids' neighborhoods burning down since this terrible killing.
If the good poster Mac-7 has different credible reportage....well, now is a good time to sidestep looking like an irresponsible internet ninny.
Batter up, Mac-7.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It bears repeating.

"So he had to shoot him in the back of the head while he was on top of him."

He shot him in the back of the friggin' head....while he was on his belly!
Show me the police training manual, class, seminar, or demonstration.....where that is taught as proper police procedure.

To repeat: The city of Grand Rapids Michigan is gonna pay big-time for these egregious shooting.

Betcha.

Forum List

Back