Protesters/Rioters All the Same

Scratch the surface of a protester you'll find a rioter

That is largely true. They call protesters who block interstate highways and other major thoroughfares "protesters" even though its very violent to block ambulances and people getting driven to the hospital from reaching their destinations. That's in many ways worse than just burning down a business.

t9431un6gs251.jpg

That is largely true. They call protesters who block interstate highways and other major thoroughfares "protesters" even though its very violent to block ambulances and people getting driven to the hospital from reaching their destinations. That's in many ways worse than just burning down a business.

Watch the video.

These peaceful protesters support killing cops,looting and burning

t9431un6gs251.jpg

There was no violence, no burning, no looting during the state capital protests in Lansing and elsewhere.

So, yes, that was fine.

This, OTOH, is a disgrace.

If you saw what Protesters did to Manhattan in President Trump's old neighborhood, you can bet he was glad he moved to Florida.

I respectfully disagree that protesters and rioters are the same.

I believe that many of the peaceful protesters are just mixed-up kids who have not had enough experience dealing with certain individuals for whom their hearts bleed.

As they get older, these whippersnappers will realize what fools they were back in 2020.

I respectfully disagree that protesters and rioters are the same.

I believe that many of the peaceful protesters are just mixed-up kids who have not had enough experience dealing with certain individuals for whom their hearts bleed.

As they get older, these whippersnappers will realize what fools they were back in 2020.
Didnt watch the video. It's their own words

t9431un6gs251.jpg

How much damage did they cause?

t9431un6gs251.jpg

How much damage did they cause?

Wouldn't know. They tell you that they support looting and murder.

What have these "protesters" done under cover of darkness?

Forum List

Back