Protesters Burn American Flag in Front of CNN Center

These protesters kidnapped several white Trump supporting families and burned them alive on TV. The police are doing nothing about it. It's time for true patriots to take matters into our own hands. If you live in any of these cities, then gather your friends, family, and weapons. It's time to take back our cities! Here's live video of them attacking white conservatives.

Looks like a pretty savage crowd.
Welcome, BillKC. Come up and introduce yourself in Introductions and I'll get you a little snack.

It looks like the George Floyd Riots are the end of the Great Liberal Lockdown of 2020 and the Epic Corona Panic.

Not too much "social distancing" or locking yourself in you mum's basement going on.
Wile in the background they prepare to steal the election with massive ballot harvesting.

who are they PO'd at????
That was my question too

Conservatives might demonstrate against CNN and its liberal bias - except that we are generally not street people

But what complaint could liberals have against CNN?

this does not make sense

who are they PO'd at????
That was my question too

Conservatives might demonstrate against CNN and its liberal bias - except that we are generally not street people

this does not make sense
Maybe they're finally waking up, and realizing they've been had by the left, and they figure that because of that very left power structure (things aren't getting better), but instead they just keep getting worse.

Wait I fell and bumped my head, yep I did.

The left hating on CNN ?

Yes I definitely fell and bumped my head. LOL

If they're attacking CNN, then they must all have the covid-19. Lack of oxygen to the brain can cause some serious miscalculations. Hope the government didn't shut down all the extra beds and mercy ships in which they had readied for the pandemic, because it appears that we're gonna see a huge spike in cases from this episode.

This is gonna be the ultimate test to see if the virus is super deadly still or the lock down has been more political than actual danger in the latter months of the thing.

The deep state can tell people to lock down, and they listen like sheep being taken to a slaughter, but a rogue cop does what idiotic rogue cops have done ever since the beginning of time, and the sheep turn on their puppet masters at CNN ?? It proves so many points that it ain't funny.

I see signs among the protestors saying "End White Silence" ?? Really ??? So I guess the white protestors in which I see who are many amongst the crowds, ummm that they aren't white ???? And even more hilarious is that I'm seeing white leftist carrying those "end white silence" signs. The stupidity is off the chain.

Ok, now like everyone I want justice in the case of George Floyd ok, just like anyone does, but my idea of a protest would come in the form of various prominent speakers gathering before thousands at the Washington monument, and then those speakers for those thousands of ears (stating the cases in which there needs to be clarity and justice implemented upon better), otherwise if justice wasn't or isn't being brought in those cases that it needed to be issued upon, then yes peacefully protest always.

What I'm seeing now, is actually years of Democrat deception in which created the kinds of problems that we are seeing right now in America. It is why we are having this chaos and anarchy in the streets now. Rogue cops didn't start this fire. It's been created by the lies and deceptive practices over many years in which the left has used their tactics to enrich itself with, and to empower itself with, and all at these poor people's expense sadly enough.

Now within the previous crop of politicians, and with some current race baiting, deceptiveness, power hungryness, and self servingness going on, it's easy to see that their are definitely Democrats that need to be arrested, and then put on trial for treason, and for the betrayal of their fellow Americans by way of globalism, tribalism, and traitorous undermining activities in which has lead to the pent up frustrations that we see when incident's like this take place... It brings it all boiling to the top like a volcano erupting due to the deep undermining of the core in which ultimately causes it's instability and volatility due to it all.

Mental instability is off the chain in America these days, and it's showing big time encase people weren't paying attention.

who are they PO'd at????
That was my question too

this does not make sense
Maybe they're finally waking up, and realizing they've been had by the left, and they figure that because of that very left power structure (things aren't getting better), but instead they just keep getting worse.

Wait I fell and bumped my head, yep I did.

The left hating on CNN ?

Yes I definitely fell and bumped my head. LOL

If they're attacking CNN, then they must all have the covid-19. Lack of oxygen to the brain can cause some serious miscalculations. Hope the government didn't shut down all the extra beds and mercy ships in which they had readied for the pandemic, because it appears that we're gonna see a huge spike in cases from this episode.

This is gonna be the ultimate test to see if the virus is super deadly still or the lock down has been more political than actual danger in the latter months of the thing.

The deep state can tell people to lock down, and they listen like sheep being taken to a slaughter, but a rogue cop does what idiotic rogue cops have done ever since the beginning of time, and the sheep turn on their puppet masters at CNN ?? It proves so many points that it ain't funny.

I see signs among the protestors saying "End White Silence" ?? Really ??? So I guess the white protestors in which I see who are many amongst the crowds, ummm that they aren't white ???? And even more hilarious is that I'm seeing white leftist carrying those "end white silence" signs. The stupidity is off the chain.

Ok, now like everyone I want justice in the case of George Floyd ok, just like anyone does, but my idea of a protest would come in the form of various prominent speakers gathering before thousands at the Washington monument, and then those speakers for those thousands of ears (stating the cases in which there needs to be clarity and justice implemented upon better), otherwise if justice wasn't or isn't being brought in those cases that it needed to be issued upon, then yes peacefully protest always.

What I'm seeing now, is actually years of Democrat deception in which created the kinds of problems that we are seeing right now in America. It is why we are having this chaos and anarchy in the streets now. Rogue cops didn't start this fire. It's been created by the lies and deceptive practices over many years in which the left has used their tactics to enrich itself with, and to empower itself with, and all at these poor people's expense sadly enough.

Now within the previous crop of politicians, and with some current race baiting, deceptiveness, power hungryness, and self servingness going on, it's easy to see that their are definitely Democrats that need to be arrested, and then put on trial for treason, and for the betrayal of their fellow Americans by way of globalism, tribalism, and traitorous undermining activities in which has lead to the pent up frustrations that we see when incident's like this take place... It brings it all boiling to the top like a volcano erupting due to the deep undermining of the core in which ultimately causes it's instability and volatility due to it all.

Mental instability is off the chain in America these days, and it's showing big time encase people weren't paying attention.
All of that is worth considering in the larger picture

but does not explain libs attacking a loyal guilt-ridden house of hacks like CNN

Forum List

Back