Protest forming against ground zero mosque

In case you missed it bodecea , what you were doing in this thread is defending Islam and jihad , that what making moral equivalency arguments when there is none is .

No, actually what I am doing, is shaking my head at someone who is so blinded that they do not see that Religions don't kill people. People kill people, using religions as excuses. You are just more of the same...using a religion as an excuse to hate people.

As far as I'm concerned....all main religions are silly.

As silly as they may be , muslims dont use Islam as an excuse to kill, it is a act of piety .
Hate is part of Islam

The Prophet of Allah (S.A.W.) has said: "The faith of a believer is never complete until his love is for Allah's sake and his hatred is for Allah's sake". And he also said: "Love for Allah and love for His enemy can never co-exist in the heart of a believer".

The Muslim should feel in his heart that he hates the kuffaar and the way they look and behave. This hatred will motivate him to avoid looking like them at all in the way he dresses or in other ways. Do you not see that a person who despises a people or tribe, or people from a certain country, will hate to dress like them, especially if they are poor
Islam Question and Answer - Is wearing jeans imitating the kuffaar?

But visiting kaafirs in order to have a good time with them is not permitted, because it is obligatory to hate them and shun them
Islam Question and Answer - Making friends with a kaafir woman

But please stick with the ignorance its really working for you.

you know, normally i'd say truthdoesntmatter is an ijit. but when you pretend that one has nothing to do with the other, you make her look good.

i think her point is that one shouldn't attribute to everyone who is part of a group the worst attributes of that group.

What you refer to as the "worst attributes" are the most admired in Islam.

Nope....but you keep using a religion as an excuse for your behavior.
"Nope" Thats is the extent of your refutation? your arsenal of facts.
It is sane to object to genocidal ideologies.
Islam is a genocidal hate group.

Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

In this case, they may be legally permitted to build a Mosque at the hallowed Ground Zero zone, but in my humble opinion, it is like poking a bee-hive. You're just stirring up trouble, and it's best to leave it alone.

The Moslems would be best to take their plans for a Mosque to a more appropriate place on the island (be they radical or moderate, we don't really know what their bent is for sure since lying to infidels is at the core of their geopolitical quasi-religious beliefs).

Otherwise, take it to the mainland, but NOT at Ground Zero.

See? You are excusing your hate by blaming it on a religion. People kill people. Religions don't kill people. Religions don't hate people....it's just an excuse.

See? You are excusing your hate by blaming it on a religion. People kill people. Religions don't kill people. Religions don't hate people....it's just an excuse.

Please link to my hate .

Right, because free choice is such a Soviet concept. :cuckoo:

Her proposal is grounded in the principles of communism. Genius.
Local people freely deciding local issues is pure communism.

Stupid really IS pandemic.

Having the tyranny of majority in the absence of the rule of law is a huge principle of communism and that s what Soviet **** is proposing. I take that back. "****" is much too nice of a term for Soviet Girl.

Islam is a ideology , a way of life killing people is part of the practice of Islam .You cannot have Islam with out murder.

If there is a credible link to an actual order from the church.. that is not some winger site or blog.. I will gladly condemn the action by the church... such an action is cause for outrage.. I have seen no credible source to your claim, though.. please provide credible citation

What's wrong with blogs you bigot? You don't have any issue with putting fellow Americans in the same seats as terrorists but blogs are not reliable? Lol.......

So you will condemn Catholic Schools and Catholic churches within two blocks of other schools once you see the order is real? Will you start a thread saying a Catholic Church within two blocks of a school is like putting the American Nazi HQ across from a Holocaust Museum?

A huge story like that would be on any major news outlet.. AP, CNN, FOX, whatever...

Your winger blogs love to make up shit.. just as KOS and other winger sites do... put up a credible source or stop with your stupid assertion

Again.... do I condemn mosques around other business areas? No.... or even around other sites that have had tragedy like the OKC bombing? No... Would I be against a catholic church being built next to a child center that has catholic priests sexually molesting children in the center? Yes.. but you want to take it even further in your attempt at one-upsmanship...

I use analogies all the time... and do so on both sides of the political spectrum when called for

This is not a condemnation of the muslim religion as a whole... it is thinking a mosque next to the very area that was destroyed by a rogue sect of the muslim religion and in the name of that sect with a terrorist action, is a bad idea.... even if that idea is legally fine to do

Okay genius.....in your analogy of the American Nazis and the Holocaust Museum we know Ground Zero is the parallel for the Museum....so that means the parallel for the fellow Americans opening the Mosque would be....the fucking American Nazis. You're pure genius.

So you will condemn Catholic Schools and Catholic churches within two blocks of other schools once you see the order is real? Will you start a thread saying a Catholic Church within two blocks of a school is like putting the American Nazi HQ across from a Holocaust Museum?

Islam is a ideology , a way of life killing people is part of the practice of Islam .You cannot have Islam with out murder.

You are such a zealot.

Another fine day on USMB - the board's resident mental patient is rambling away about his delusions and seems to have rallied some amount of support from among USMB's dullest and dimmest. Carry on. This is entertaining. :lol:

You are such a zealot.

Poor guy can't help it. Delusional disorder is chronic and will probably persist in his cobweb-infested brain until the day he dies. The voices command him to post and he must obey.

Ahhhhh the religious tolerance of christians.

Was there ever a christian who killed for their warped view of their own religion?

Under your own criteria we should be banning churches
You assume Fitah and others in this thread are Christian? While you're at it, what is the price of rice in China?

Idiot.
:lol:

Why is it no surprise that you've come to his defense?

What's wrong with blogs you bigot? You don't have any issue with putting fellow Americans in the same seats as terrorists but blogs are not reliable? Lol.......

A huge story like that would be on any major news outlet.. AP, CNN, FOX, whatever...

Your winger blogs love to make up shit.. just as KOS and other winger sites do... put up a credible source or stop with your stupid assertion

Again.... do I condemn mosques around other business areas? No.... or even around other sites that have had tragedy like the OKC bombing? No... Would I be against a catholic church being built next to a child center that has catholic priests sexually molesting children in the center? Yes.. but you want to take it even further in your attempt at one-upsmanship...

I use analogies all the time... and do so on both sides of the political spectrum when called for

This is not a condemnation of the muslim religion as a whole... it is thinking a mosque next to the very area that was destroyed by a rogue sect of the muslim religion and in the name of that sect with a terrorist action, is a bad idea.... even if that idea is legally fine to do

Okay genius.....in your analogy of the American Nazis and the Holocaust Museum we know Ground Zero is the parallel for the Museum....so that means the parallel for the fellow Americans opening the Mosque would be....the fucking American Nazis. You're pure genius.

Determined to lose the entire argument, aren't you??

The analogy compares the situation... not the subject.. much like when you use a situation between 2 monkeys to compare the actions of 2 children... it is the ACTION being compared, not saying that the kids are exact same as the monkeys

You are a fucking dense motherfucker

POST THE MOTHERFUCKING CREDIBLE SOURCES SHOWING YOUR EXCOMMUNICATION ORDER... we've been waiting ALL day....

One day someone on here, and other boards, will be starting a thread about you in News + Current Events on how your failed attack on a Mosque left you in a wheelchair with no legs, half of one arm, and a twitch that accidentally sends a message that you want to hear Islamic prayers 22 hours a day.

You're pure fuxxing sad hate.

No it is not...however there are genocidal, hateful people who use that religion as an excuse for their behavior...just like Hitler used Christianity as an excuse for his behavior...just like Stalin used Communism as an excuse for his behavior.

Really? So each Muslim out there...the millions of them...are murderers?

The analogy compares the situation... not the subject.. much like when you use a situation between 2 monkeys to compare the actions of 2 children... it is the ACTION being compared, not saying that the kids are exact same as the monkeys

POST THE MOTHERFUCKING CREDIBLE SOURCES SHOWING YOUR EXCOMMUNICATION ORDER... we've been waiting ALL day....

You need to learn how to use analogies because there is no way your analogy does not demonize Americans.

You need to learn how to use analogies because there is no way your analogy does not demonize Americans.

Analogy

a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based

Hmmm.. with the like FEATURE being the ACTION... not inherently the subject... like I said, you dense idiot.... an ANALOGY involving the 2 different subjects of a child and a monkey does not mean the child and the monkey are inherently the same....

Now curvy.... you going to post your cited material, or are you going to admit your made up shit?

Really? So each Muslim out there...the millions of them...are murderers?
There are some exemptions for people like Kalam, and there are many muslims who for demographic reasons are exempt do to unreasonable odds.

The problem is when a allah decides to manifest his religion, its always do it the same way.
Murder .

Now, do you think they are misunderstanding Islam or are you missing the point?

Sorry I know its a waste of time to ask ,you are even more one dimensional and boring then I had remembered.

Forum List

Back