Protest forming against ground zero mosque

And it does....lives are destroyed by priests (a very small minority of Catholics)...lives are destroyed by Muslims (a very small minority of Muslims).

Analogy is very similar. But you reject it because you don't think child molestation is SERIOUS enough. Plain as day.

And those priests are not a sect of the religion, nor supported in any teaching of the religion... your scenario has no true similarity... And if you think extremist islam is as small a minority as pedophile priests, you are even more laughable than previously thought... you are simply trying (feebly, I might add) to get a jab in at the catholics (of which I am not one, nor do I like the religious practice)

You again like to put words into someone else's mouth.. because that is about the only way you keep your inane argument alive

I reject your analogy for it is quite poor

Hot shit balls o' idiot fury you are one slow shrub.

The leaders of the world's largest Christian church put out a global order to not report child rape under the threat of excommunication. That far far far outnumbers the amount of islamic extremists you cantelope brain.

The number of pedophile priests is in no way even CLOSE to the number of islamic extremists.... you are out of your gourd

And again... please cite with credible link to the order from the church to excommunicate anyone reporting child rape under the church.... put up or shut up... and if you put up, I condemn it without question... but the fact is you have provided no credible source for your assertion

If a large sect/following of the Catholic church went in some mass attack against children in a school, probably not the greatest thing to put a catholic church next to that school later on....

If the state of Idaho decides to go rogue and launch a nuke against an Ottawa government building, probably not the best thing to have a Idaho potato store and tourism center next to that area when it is rebuilt.. even if all Idahoans were not behind it

Holy fuck dude. It was the people in charge of the world's largest Christian church that put out a global order to not report child rape.

Once.

Again.

Where is the outrage?

If there is a credible link to an actual order from the church.. that is not some winger site or blog.. I will gladly condemn the action by the church... such an action is cause for outrage.. I have seen no credible source to your claim, though.. please provide credible citation

What's wrong with blogs you bigot? You don't have any issue with putting fellow Americans in the same seats as terrorists but blogs are not reliable? Lol.......

So you will condemn Catholic Schools and Catholic churches within two blocks of other schools once you see the order is real? Will you start a thread saying a Catholic Church within two blocks of a school is like putting the American Nazi HQ across from a Holocaust Museum?

Banning religious freedom for muslims by banning their houses of worship has everything to do with this thread.

If you are going to fight the building of a mosque than you should be fighting to ban the building of christian churches because Christianity has spured violence in its own ranks.

Why one and not the other.

Its the subject of the thread fool

Christian violence is not what is setting the world in flames atm. It's Muslim violence and the countries in Europe who have taken Muslims in are suffering for it. Islam crawls into countries and incites violence.

The protestors will not win here but I support their cause. I too believe a mosque there at this time would be a slap in the face if I were a New Yorker. But I am not.

Wtf? What world are you living in? It is Christian nations they have been occupying foreign nations and killing their people.
You are WRONG! It is the muslims in the form of islamic terrorism supported by islamic countries that have been spreading evil and murdering innocent people around the world.

And those priests are not a sect of the religion, nor supported in any teaching of the religion... your scenario has no true similarity... And if you think extremist islam is as small a minority as pedophile priests, you are even more laughable than previously thought... you are simply trying (feebly, I might add) to get a jab in at the catholics (of which I am not one, nor do I like the religious practice)

You again like to put words into someone else's mouth.. because that is about the only way you keep your inane argument alive

I reject your analogy for it is quite poor

The leaders of the world's largest Christian church put out a global order to not report child rape under the threat of excommunication. That far far far outnumbers the amount of islamic extremists you cantelope brain.

The number of pedophile priests is in no way even CLOSE to the number of islamic extremists.... you are out of your gourd

And again... please cite with credible link to the order from the church to excommunicate anyone reporting child rape under the church.... put up or shut up... and if you put up, I condemn it without question... but the fact is you have provided no credible source for your assertion

You're a fuxxing dumbass. Period.

We don't know the amount of pedophile priest because the church put out the global order and you are missing the point you reetawrd. The leaders and the global gag order obeyed far outnumber islamic extremists you fuxxing joke. You embarrass Vets almost as bad as Ollie.

You're a fuxxing dumbass. Period.

We don't know the amount of pedophile priest because the church put out the global order and you are missing the point you reetawrd. The leaders and the global gag order obeyed far outnumber islamic extremists you fuxxing joke. You embarrass Vets almost as bad as Ollie.

Yeah you keep saying that, by have yet to product the encyclical.
Its a shame Im out of rep, Id give you a few you have earned them

Last edited:
Holy fuck dude. It was the people in charge of the world's largest Christian church that put out a global order to not report child rape.

Once.

Again.

Where is the outrage?

If there is a credible link to an actual order from the church.. that is not some winger site or blog.. I will gladly condemn the action by the church... such an action is cause for outrage.. I have seen no credible source to your claim, though.. please provide credible citation

What's wrong with blogs you bigot? You don't have any issue with putting fellow Americans in the same seats as terrorists but blogs are not reliable? Lol.......

So you will condemn Catholic Schools and Catholic churches within two blocks of other schools once you see the order is real? Will you start a thread saying a Catholic Church within two blocks of a school is like putting the American Nazi HQ across from a Holocaust Museum?

A huge story like that would be on any major news outlet.. AP, CNN, FOX, whatever...

Your winger blogs love to make up shit.. just as KOS and other winger sites do... put up a credible source or stop with your stupid assertion

Again.... do I condemn mosques around other business areas? No.... or even around other sites that have had tragedy like the OKC bombing? No... Would I be against a catholic church being built next to a child center that has catholic priests sexually molesting children in the center? Yes.. but you want to take it even further in your attempt at one-upsmanship...

I use analogies all the time... and do so on both sides of the political spectrum when called for

This is not a condemnation of the muslim religion as a whole... it is thinking a mosque next to the very area that was destroyed by a rogue sect of the muslim religion and in the name of that sect with a terrorist action, is a bad idea.... even if that idea is legally fine to do

yoo hoo.. curvy.. we see you lurking.. a story that big would be all over the news outlets from a-z, easily searchable, giving you the ability to have links from CBS, USATODAY, Rueters, Washington Post, or wherever else.... c'mon curvy... we're waiting

C'mon curvy.. Time, AFP, NPR, US News and World Reports... any one of those news agencies must SURELY have a story on this huge item by now... I'm waiting to have to see all those links to all those credible news stories on this humongous issue.... I am itching to condemn this confirmed action by the Catholic church.....

Christian violence is not what is setting the world in flames atm. It's Muslim violence and the countries in Europe who have taken Muslims in are suffering for it. Islam crawls into countries and incites violence.

The protestors will not win here but I support their cause. I too believe a mosque there at this time would be a slap in the face if I were a New Yorker. But I am not.

Wtf? What world are you living in? It is Christian nations they have been occupying foreign nations and killing their people.
You are WRONG! It is the muslims in the form of islamic terrorism supported by islamic countries that have been spreading evil and murdering innocent people around the world.

Really? What Christian nations would that be?

You assume Fitah and others in this thread are Christian? While you're at it, what is the price of rice in China?

Idiot.

The fact remains that Christians have killed many people in the name of their religion.

So the fuck what? Start a thread about it.

What is the price of rice in China?

you know, normally i'd say truthdoesntmatter is an ijit. but when you pretend that one has nothing to do with the other, you make her look good.

i think her point is that one shouldn't attribute to everyone who is part of a group the worst attributes of that group.

The fact remains that Christians have killed many people in the name of their religion.

you know, normally i'd say truthdoesntmatter is an ijit. but when you pretend that one has nothing to do with the other, you make her look good.

i think her point is that one shouldn't attribute to everyone who is part of a group the worst attributes of that group.

What you refer to as the "worst attributes" are the most admired in Islam.

Kind of like when a guy shoots an abortion doctor, privately, they cheer?

In case you missed it bodecea , what you were doing in this thread is defending Islam and jihad , that what making moral equivalency arguments when there is none is .

No, actually what I am doing, is shaking my head at someone who is so blinded that they do not see that Religions don't kill people. People kill people, using religions as excuses. You are just more of the same...using a religion as an excuse to hate people.

As far as I'm concerned....all main religions are silly.

Nope....but you keep using a religion as an excuse for your behavior.

You mean kinda like what you on the left do with the Tea Party and the Republicans??? Like that?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back