Protest Against Corbyn and Labour Party’s AntiSemitism

Anti semitism is on the rise in the U.K., what kind of message does it send to tolerate it among our political parties and their leaders?
Throw the Jews under the bus in case the Labour Party get a a better leader? Nope.

Most people just don't get it.

Corbyn, and much of the left are willing to throw Jews under the bus because they are pandering to Muslims. The old guard portion of the right carries the antisemitic torch, blind to the fact that Jews are being targeted by Muslims just like Christians.

The west is under attack by Islam. yet it remains divided and unable to recognize the existential threat. The left is increasingly hostile to Jews, yet the portion of the right we are seeing here shares the hostility towards Jews rather than recognizing that Muslims are targeting both.
The West is not under attack of Islam. The West was doing just fine before importing Muslims into their countries. The west is being overrun by so called "refugees" because jew sponsored NGOs.

A Labour spokesman said: 'Labour condemns anti-Semitism in the strongest terms. We will not tolerate anti-Semitism or Holocaust denial.'
Lol.
Nobody denies the1945 International Red Cross report of the 270 000 jews dying from starvation and Typhus because the Allies bombed the shit out of the supply lines to the labor camps. It is not antisemitism to examine the facts.

Actually people die when caricatures of Mohammed are drawn - lots of people.
Jews legally protest - occasionally. Big difference.
I have not seen jews protesting Mohammed caricatures.

Jews are protesting what? You are avoiding to answer the question of how antisemitism manifests itself. Is it in the form of criticism or actual threat of physical harm?
I didn’t say Jews protested Mohamed caricatures.
And neither am I avoiding how the antisemitism I am referring to has manifested.
If you’d quit getting your panties in a bunch as soon as the issue of antisemitism is raised and simply read the OP and the subsequent posts I’ve made re antisemitism in the Labour Party, then there’s a good chance you’d understand how it has and is being manifested!
If you can’t be bothered and want to continue to derail with grooming gangs and rape reports, go somewhere else! Thank you.

Last edited:
Anti semitism is on the rise in the U.K., what kind of message does it send to tolerate it among our political parties and their leaders?
Throw the Jews under the bus in case the Labour Party get a a better leader? Nope.

Corbyn, and much of the left are willing to throw Jews under the bus because they are pandering to Muslims. The old guard portion of the right carries the antisemitic torch, blind to the fact that Jews are being targeted by Muslims just like Christians.

The west is under attack by Islam. yet it remains divided and unable to recognize the existential threat. The left is increasingly hostile to Jews, yet the portion of the right we are seeing here shares the hostility towards Jews rather than recognizing that Muslims are targeting both.
The West is not under attack of Islam. The West was doing just fine before importing Muslims into their countries. The west is being overrun by so called "refugees" because jew sponsored NGOs.
Lots of people who aren’t Jews also sponsor NGOs.

A Labour spokesman said: 'Labour condemns anti-Semitism in the strongest terms. We will not tolerate anti-Semitism or Holocaust denial.'
Lol.
Nobody denies the1945 International Red Cross report of the 270 000 jews dying from starvation and Typhus because the Allies bombed the shit out of the supply lines to the labor camps. It is not antisemitism to examine the facts.
No it isn’t. How does that relate to Holocaust denial?

Last edited:
Actually people die when caricatures of Mohammed are drawn - lots of people.
Jews legally protest - occasionally. Big difference.
I have not seen jews protesting Mohammed caricatures.

Jews are protesting what? You are avoiding to answer the question of how antisemitism manifests itself. Is it in the form of criticism or actual threat of physical harm?
It is manifested in many ways such as the perpetration of these canards of Jewish world domination. Jews and muslims have frequently come together on condemning hate. I think that the feeling that injustice should be confronted not condoned is a deep part of the Jewish psyche.

Lots of people who aren’t Jews also sponsor NGOs.

Did you see Al Murray at that demo?

What is disturbing about Corbyn is not him alone but that he seems to be part of a trend in Europe and America towards a tacit acceptance of this sort of hateful messaging that whether intended or not, provides emboldens these groups. They see an oppotunity to move from the fringes to the maistream and that should never be tolerated.

What is disturbing about Corbyn is not him alone but that he seems to be part of a trend in Europe and America towards a tacit acceptance of this sort of hateful messaging that whether intended or not, provides emboldens these groups. They see an oppotunity to move from the fringes to the maistream and that should never be tolerated.

He also supported the IRA when they were blowing up people in England.

His sidekick Dianne Abbott is something else. She can't even add up 2+2.

He has been tacit about everything: his support for Brexit, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a Putin supporter. Signs seem to point in that direction.

He has been tacit about everything: his support for Brexit, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a Putin supporter. Signs seem to point in that direction.

What signs?

Sussex Friends of Israel.

MUST READ-Exceptional article and as an added bonus, it's in the Guardian...

"But there was also palpable fury beneath the politeness. I can’t speak for why all the other people at the protest felt furious –we didn’t establish a party line on this at our last general meeting because we were too busy discussing how to control the weather – as a US politician alleged last week. But I was furious after a weekend of news stories about how Corbyn had, once again, endorsed antisemitic behaviour and failed to take responsibility for it until public opinion forced him to do so. Deja vu? Groundhog Day, more like."

Why did I protest against Corbyn? Look at his long list of evasions | Hadley Freeman
It felt good to join others demonstrating over the Labour leader’s conduct. He needs to tackle antisemitism in the party once and for all, says Guardian…
THEGUARDIAN.COM

According to the number of women's messages, this branch is called wrong ...
It was necessary to name:
Beautiful Lady severely scold all other freaks, especially anti-Semites.
It is right.
Ladies, beat them!
:04:

Forum List

Back