Protecting the vaccinated

This is about changing the national narrative from Afghanistan to the COVID vaccines and making Biden look good for getting as many people vaccinated whether they need it or not.
If the country was at all rational, that’s exactly what we would be focused on.

People have a terrible time with risk assessment.

No vaccination, not even the polio vaccination, is 100% effective. As time goes on I am sure that the covid vaccination will become more effective. As it stands now there is a wide disparity even between the different vaccinations as to their effectiveness, with Moderna appearing to come out on top as of now.
Has ANYBODY ever claimed any of these covid vax are 100% effective?

IF the virus had not been made political we would be in much better shape. I for one am sick of this pandemic & will do anything practical to be part of the solution.

Numbers around 30 thousand children to young to be vaccinated hospitalized with the virus in August, That is why some mandates are being implemented. NUMBERS LIKE ONE THOUSAND CHILDERN A DAY. We need to stop making this political. Any MEDICAL persons making money of this need to shut up. untainted medical pros only. no matter what party they support.

IF the virus had not been made political we would be in much better shape. I for one am sick of this pandemic & will do anything practical to be part of the solution.
It’s only political because you idiots MAKE IT political.

You’ve made it some strange purity test for being on the right.

I got vaxxed at the first opportunity and never once thought about politics.

In fact I was really surprised to find out that Republicans were not getting it

Lesh and all the others who love their jabs are primed. Therefore, they believe everyone should 'be like them'.

Allow me to clarify: 75% of the country has been vaccinated. I didn't mean that 75% of all infections are people who have been vaxxed.
Gotcha. No problem.

Comparing now to this time exactly one year ago isn’t very relevant because the virus ebbs and flows as people go out more or stay restricted more.

But last year we didn’t have the far more contagious delta variant.

Lastly, we are only at 50ish percent of the whole population being vaccinated.

The White House says it's true.

At least one dose.

That’s not fully vaccinated until they have two doses (for all but the J&J) and wait two weeks.

We’re At least 6 weeks away from that

Forum List

Back