Protecting the vaccinated

Then why would you ask if the Covid bad is 100% effective? You just admitted that no vaccine is
Let's see a quote of me making the claim that no vaccine is 100%. You can't quote ANYBODY making this claim.

Get angry because we have had life saving vaccines for many years, most of us had to have shots to go to school. There were exceptions but most Christians got required shots, what's different now?

Let's see a quote of me making the claim that no vaccine is 100%. You can't quote ANYBODY making this claim.
You’re a fucking retard. I asked you a question. Why did you ask if the Covid vaccine was 100% effective.

Did you forget that you asked that question?

At least one dose.

That’s not fully vaccinated until they have two doses (for all but the J&J) and wait two weeks.

We’re At least 6 weeks away from that
You didn't even know the numbers are as high as they are. We had over 200 million fully vaxxed by April.

Get angry because we have had life saving vaccines for many years, most of us had to have shots to go to school. There were exceptions but most Christians got required shots, what's different now?
Those shots were fully approved and had been around for decades. The covid vaccines have been around for 12 months.

The biggest problem, is that people are being forced to get it. You'd see higher numbers if the vaxxers and the government would just shut up about it and let everyone get vaxxed in their own good time.

Those shots were fully approved and had been around for decades. The covid vaccines have been around for 12 months.

The biggest problem, is that people are being forced to get it. You'd see higher numbers if the vaxxers and the government would just shut up about it and let everyone get vaxxed in their own good time.
The COVID vaccine is fully approved and people have had plenty of time.

You’re a fucking retard. I asked you a question. Why did you ask if the Covid vaccine was 100% effective.

Almost every lefty on this site has has evaded answering something by using the strawman argument that "no" vaccine is "100%" effective, as if somebody actually claimed they were. This strawman is cheating, since that's all lefties know how to do.

Actually you are the retard. IF we need to get Vaxxed to protect the vaxxed NOBODY needs to be vaxxed. God you people are screwed up

No authorized covid19 vaccination contains the covid virus. Got any more lies for today, dummy?
Then it's not a vaccine.....
It has to have antibodies from the virus to be a vaccine.
It has to have inactivated virus in it to provide immunity. These shots only provide a level of resistance to infection....NOT IMMUNITY.
The COVID shots are mRNA shots which give off spike proteins....which are basically DNA research on live subjects.

No thank you.

I'm not going to be subjected to the vaccinated ordering me and demanding I do want they say, and protect them.

Each person should decide if they want the vaccine or what measures they want to protect themselves and just mind their own business and leave other people alone.

I bet if everyone only worried about themselves and left other people alone to decide then 80% of the country would have the vaccine right now. Getting in people's face, telling them what to do, forcing them will only push away more and more people.

Now wait a minute, those people got the shots and they still need protection? WTF?
The vaccinated are 4x less likely to be infected, 13x less likely to be hospitalized.

That is, the vaccinated are much less at risk than the unvaccinated, but the risk isn't zero, so unvaccinated plague rats getting sick does put the vaccinated at risk. It's a much smaller risk because they're vaccinated, but it's still a risk.

It's really stimple, but antivaxxers still can't grasp it. Antivaxxers are just morons.

And being the coward that you are, you'll sit there and do nothing. Because you know nobody declared war.

What do you call someone who goes out and wages war when war has not been declared?

Typically, we call that person a murderer.

Actually, I'm hearing the opposite, as time goes on the vaccinations become less effective AND they don't seem to help with the variants of the virus either. You know what's interesting, the state of Israel is perhaps has the highest % of vaccinated people and yet they've got a lot of people getting sick from COVID. So if Biden and Harris are being truthful, why is that? IOW, I think somebody is lying and I don't think it's Israel.
Modified messenger RNA vaccines are looking for the spike proteins and not the virus itself. As this RNA virus mutates these vaccines will become less and less effective. Persons with Acquired Immunities, from recovering, have a much stronger defense. They are looking for the base VIRUS so they will offer protections from any variant that has the base virus intact. This is why people with acquired immunities have 27 times better protections and faster responses to infection. This is also why they seldom become transmitters of the virus a second time while those with mRNA driven antibodies, looking for spike proteins, allows them to become spreaders of the virus.

While Modified messenger RNA vaccines do reduce deaths and severity of the infection they do not offer long term protections. Once those spike proteins seeking antibodies are gone, your body still hasn't created protections to the virus.

His mind has warped over the years from GMOs.

raw.gif

The above transcript from the 9th is where it appears that Biden or I should say his handlers just declared war on the citizens of this nation who refused to be bullied and threatened into submission to comply with their great evil plans.
That is a declaration of war, and we will defend ourselves.

Forum List

Back