Prosponed Qatar's leader's visit in Gaza strip.

Israel should invite Nus-kharah-allah----to visit the--- ----the jihadist targets-----CHEER HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!

Of course Israel disrupted the visit by invading beit hanoun yesterday. They want to scare off the Qatar emir. So peaceful. I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted to assassinate him. Israel doesn't want the Gazans to be happy.

Of course Israel disrupted the visit by invading beit hanoun yesterday. They want to scare off the Qatar emir. So peaceful. I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted to assassinate him. Israel doesn't want the Gazans to be happy.

how nice of the jihadist pigs to launch nail bombs into Israel just to JUSTIFY an "invasion" just as the emir schmuck was coming over------SUCH COOPERATIVE LITTLE JIHADIST DOGS

how nice of the jihadist pigs to launch nail bombs into Israel just to JUSTIFY an "invasion" just as the emir schmuck was coming over------SUCH COOPERATIVE LITTLE JIHADIST DOGS

You're only hurting the Jewish reputation.

ooooooohh? the jihadist pigs SUDDENLY will start calling me
KHALBAH----for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY-------how awful

ooooooohh? the jihadist pigs SUDDENLY will start calling me
KHALBAH----for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY-------how awful

Why should anyone care what a cursed to hell son of satan says?????

Forum List

Back