Proposed SJW/Woke "Pity rankings", How much pull do you have based on your status?

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
This started in another thread, but I thought I would present it as a stand alone post.

Behold the "Pity Power Rankings", to be used to determine how much pull your positions have based on what you are, rather than the validity or strength of your argument.

20. Trans
19 Gay/Lesbian
18. Blacks
17. Muslims
16 Women
15 Convicted Felon
14 Native Americans
13 illegal alien
12 Hispanics
11 SE Asian
10 Atheist (Militant only, if Agnostic, go with what you were brought up as)
9 Convicted Criminal
8 Asians
7 Jewish
6 Christian
5 No Criminal Record
4 Straight
3.Citizen/Legal Resident
2. Whites
1. Men

So add up your score! the higher the score, the more your views amongst the SJW's and Woke hold water, regardless of the validity or even feasibility of your position.

Work in progress, so feel free to adjust the rankings and add more.

This started in another thread, but I thought I would present it as a stand alone post.

Behold the "Pity Power Rankings", to be used to determine how much pull your positions have based on what you are, rather than the validity or strength of your argument.

20. Trans
19 Gay/Lesbian
18. Blacks
17. Muslims
16 Women
15 Convicted Felon
14 Native Americans
13 illegal alien
12 Hispanics
11 SE Asian
10 Atheist (Militant only, if Agnostic, go with what you were brought up as)
9 Convicted Criminal
8 Asians
7 Jewish
6 Christian
5 No Criminal Record
4 Straight
3.Citizen/Legal Resident
2. Whites
1. Men

So add up your score! the higher the score, the more your views amongst the SJW's and Woke hold water, regardless of the validity or even feasibility of your position.

Work in progress, so feel free to adjust the rankings and add more.
I scored 40! Yay, me!

So much hatred so, little understanding. Your hate list seems to be ranked by how you value your fellow Americans rather than any actual understanding of why people move to protect the right's designated victims.

So much hatred so, little understanding. Your hate list seems to be ranked by how you value your fellow Americans rather than any actual understanding of why people move to protect the right's designated victims.

The current left mindset is the one trying to shoe horn people into what they are as a primary sorter instead of who they are and what they do.

The only victimhood here is what is claimed by people at the top of list to gain unwarranted power over others.

Just being in one of the categories doesn't make you bad, what makes you bad is using the categories to gain unearned gravitas over others lower down the pity pole.

The current left mindset is the one trying to shoe horn people into what they are as a primary sorter instead of who they are and what they do.

The only victimhood here is what is claimed by people at the top of list to gain unwarranted power over others.

Just being in one of the categories doesn't make you bad, what makes you bad is using the categories to gain unearned gravitas over others lower down the pity pole.
That's a matter of opinion like everything else in your stupid culture war bullshit. Picking out the most vulnerable groups for persecution has been a republican thing since the southern bigots joined the party. Your voters don't care how they are getting fucked over as long as they see your politicians hurting the right people.

I see no hate. I see a list of various groups of people who are given more sympathy, priority, and protection than others.

Take the trans, for example. We just had a trans (a 6’ 2, biological male) who is winning swimming competitions against real girls. He gets to use the girls‘ locker room, where he exposes his penis to the other 35 members of the swim team, who are all girls.

The left races in to protect this ONE trans, citing his “feelings,” and making the 35 real girls feel uncomfortable. So why is ONE person’s feelings more important than 35 others? Because that ONE ranks at the top of the protection scale.

I would have just one change to your list: women. The libs don’t really care about women. Just look at the disdain they show for women Republicans or women on a swim team competing against a trans.

That's a matter of opinion like everything else in your stupid culture war bullshit. Picking out the most vulnerable groups for persecution has been a republican thing since the southern bigots joined the party. Your voters don't care how they are getting fucked over as long as they see your politicians hurting the right people.

LOL

1676572873737.png

So a convicted felon - better yet, a black convicted felon - is more “vulnerable” than a petite Jewish woman?

The culture war's recent incarnation was started by the left when they went from tolerance to forced acceptance/celebration and they started letting their political and social views percolate down into lower levels of education.

How are they the "most vulnerable" when everyone cowers when even the assholes amongst them start shit with other people?

Most of the right is OK with "live and let live" but your side doesn't want that. You want the knee bent.

So a convicted felon - better yet, a black convicted felon - is more “vulnerable” than a petite Jewish woman?
You make the mistake of thinking the people resisting your culture wars are all the same. Every person has a basic worth and rights under the constitution. While you might think people are resisting taking away people's rights because they really like your intended victims they are really protecting the constitutional rights of all of us. It is a fact that a government that will do it to "Them" will do it you one day.

I would have just one change to your list: women. The libs don’t really care about women. Just look at the disdain they show for women Republicans or women on a swim team competing against a trans.

I am open to suggestions on lowering women down the list. Where would you propose them to be?

You make the mistake of thinking the people resisting your culture wars are all the same. Every person has a basic worth and rights under the constitution. While you might think people are resisting taking away people's rights because they really like your intended victims they are really protecting the constitutional rights of all of us. It is a fact that a government that will do it to "Them" will do it you one day.

"Bake that damn cake, peasant"

I marvel at the outright hatred displayed by the members of Alt-Right Nation on this board every day.

What hatred?

Show me where in my post is any hatred? It's just my view on how the hard left values people based on what balkanized class they fall into.

Huh? I have no “intended victims.” But the convicted felon whom you sympathize more with certainly has actual victims.

People like you care more about illegals and criminals than you do about law-abiding American citizens. It’s also why you care more when a black is killed by cops than a white. (There was no coverage about the cops who put the white guy in the freezer, for example, where he froze to death. If he were black, it would have been the lead story.)

Your values, like those of all leftists, are upside down - based on perceived “vulnerability.”

Forum List

Back