Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) honored By US Supreme Court

The "fact" on the Koran doesn't exist buddy. Your church teaches you a lot of dumb shit. We have our Islamic history not historians. We know who had the original Koran. --and it doesn't say that whatsoever, one isn't as stupid and dishonest as you they can open the book and see themselves.

Are you following mohammed's teaching that it is fine to be deceitful to promote your system of deceit, destruction and death?

No such thing at all. And the Koran is based on worshipping. Quit trolling for once, you've been trolling for a while and I let you troll for a bit if you ask another stupid question I'm gonna lob stupid questions at you

Back to the childish insults and denying what is written....

Imagine if Christians actually took their commandments seriously and were arrested for premarital sex or punished. Almost every woman in America would be arrested. There is no Christianity in that.

And just what does the New Testament say we are to do with those that engage in premarital sex?

You can't be religious and have pre martial sex at the same time. You're lying to your soul and trying to fool God. And now all those verses you took out of context out them in their original chapters you coward.

Are you following mohammed's teaching that it is fine to be deceitful to promote your system of deceit, destruction and death?

No such thing at all. And the Koran is based on worshipping. Quit trolling for once, you've been trolling for a while and I let you troll for a bit if you ask another stupid question I'm gonna lob stupid questions at you

All your questions are childish. Wow Sherlock am I supposed to have a breakdown because a Christian doesn't believe in my Holy Book? :lmao:

The "fact" on the Koran doesn't exist buddy. Your church teaches you a lot of dumb shit. We have our Islamic history not historians. We know who had the original Koran. --and it doesn't say that whatsoever, one isn't as stupid and dishonest as you they can open the book and see themselves.

Actually, all you do have is historians, because there was no Mecca until it was manufactured as such over 100 years after Mohammed.
"The first sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (or Mecca), a blessed place, a guidance for the peoples." (Sura 3:96) In Sura 6:92 and 42:5 we find that Mecca is described as the "mother of all settlements."
Anything to back that up?

No there was a Mecca at his time

Odd that there is no evidence out in the world about Mecca, this ancient and commercial city, and largest trade route of it's time. All of those ancient trade route maps that have been found and no mention of the greatest city of them all! :eusa_shhh:

All your questions are childish. Wow Sherlock am I supposed to have a breakdown because a Christian doesn't believe in my Holy Book? :lmao:

You were the one that said you needed "simple" questions. I don't want to talk over your head.

Quantam listed verses out of the quran, do you agree with them?

Actually, all you do have is historians, because there was no Mecca until it was manufactured as such over 100 years after Mohammed.
"The first sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (or Mecca), a blessed place, a guidance for the peoples." (Sura 3:96) In Sura 6:92 and 42:5 we find that Mecca is described as the "mother of all settlements."

No there was a Mecca at his time

Odd that there is no evidence out in the world about Mecca, this ancient and commercial city, and largest trade route of it's time. All of those ancient trade route maps that have been found and no mention of the greatest city of them all! :eusa_shhh:

No one said that fool. Jerusalem was the large trading route

Last edited:
?? You disagree with the quran when it says to convert, kill, or subjugate the non-believers?

Are these facts of the Qur'an?

sura 2:193 Fight the infidels until they accept Islam.
sura 2:191 Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them
sura 9:123 Make war on the infidels living in your neighbourhood.
sura 9:5 When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.
sura 9:29 Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax.
sura 3:85 Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.
sura 9:30 The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.
sura 5:33 Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam.
sura 9:28 The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque.
sura 9:73 Be harsh with the unbelievers.
sura 22:19 Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.
sura 25:52 Fight the unbelievers vigorously without any exception.
sura 47:4 Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.
sura 8:65 The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.
sura 3:28 Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.
sura 8:12 Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an.
sura 8:60 Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels.

Literally almost all of these verse are made up. They aren't in the Koran at all.

Imagine if Christians actually took their commandments seriously and were arrested for premarital sex or punished. Almost every woman in America would be arrested. There is no Christianity in that.

And just what does the New Testament say we are to do with those that engage in premarital sex?

You can't be religious and have pre martial sex at the same time. You're lying to your soul and trying to fool God. And now all those verses you took out of context out them in their original chapters you coward.

I have a better idea, why don't you quote all of the commands in the New Testament that tell us what to do with those that commit unmarried sex. :eusa_angel:

I have a better idea, why don't you quote all of the commands in the New Testament that tell us what to do with those that commit unmarried sex. :eusa_angel:

Exodus clearty says it. Christians used to stone women to death who weren't virgins at their marital bed

Thomas Jefferson is turning in his grave: First Barbary War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:
It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once. [19]

I would think the breakdown would manifest because your Holy Book is nonviable.

What was traded at the "mother of all cities"? Gold? Something else real heavy that would cause people that used boats and a coastal route to disembark the boats and make the rest of the route by camel, through the dessert, at a MUCH higher cost than shipping goods?

What was traded at the "mother of all cities"? Gold? Something else real heavy that would cause people that used boats and a coastal route to disembark the boats and make the rest of the route by camel, through the dessert, at a MUCH higher cost than shipping goods?

That isn't about that. We refer to Mecca as tayba not because of trade. It's a religious thing

Exodus clearty says it. Christians used to stone women to death who weren't virgins at their marital bed

Do you understand Christians relationship to Christ? What does Christ say?

That isn't about that. We refer to Mecca as tayba not because of trade. It's a religious thing
I thought it was an authenticity thing:

Muḥammad’s uncle Abū Ṭālib was a merchant who regularly sent caravans on trading missions. (Isḥāq, page 79) Later, Muḥammad married Khadīja who also managed caravans of camels. (Isḥāq 119, page 82) Still later when living in Medina, Muḥammad would raid Meccan caravans, some which consisted of as many as three thousand men. (Al Ṭabarī, VII, page 110)

The mother of all cities isn't even mentioned trading with any one who lived at that time, traded at the time, or owned camels at that time. Nothing.

How about where you face when you pray? Because none of the ancient Mosques' Qibla point to where you now face. Was Mohammad wrong?

sura 9:29 Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax.
sura 22:19 Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.
sura 47:4 Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.
sura 8:12 Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur'an.

Literally almost all of these verse are made up. They aren't in the Koran at all.
Which ones?
What does your sura 5:33 say?
or say, (in sura 2) that the direction of the Qibla was fixed towards Mecca by approximately two years after the Hijra, or around 624 A.D., and has remained in that direction until the present!
Not one ancient mosque built even after 624 A.D. faces Mecca. Not one.

Last edited:

I thought it was an authenticity thing:

Muḥammad’s uncle Abū Ṭālib was a merchant who regularly sent caravans on trading missions. (Isḥāq, page 79) Later, Muḥammad married Khadīja who also managed caravans of camels. (Isḥāq 119, page 82) Still later when living in Medina, Muḥammad would raid Meccan caravans, some which consisted of as many as three thousand men. (Al Ṭabarī, VII, page 110)

The mother of all cities isn't even mentioned trading with any one who lived at that time, traded at the time, or owned camels at that time. Nothing.

How about where you face when you pray? Because none of the ancient Mosques' Qibla point to where you now face. Was Mohammad wrong?

It wasn't referring to Mecca as the largest trade route in the world.

Which ones?
What does your sura 5:33 say?
or say, (in sura 2) that the direction of the Qibla was fixed towards Mecca by approximately two years after the Hijra, or around 624 A.D., and has remained in that direction until the present!
Not one ancient mosque built even after 624 A.D. faces Mecca. Not one.

I know they face Mecca. For prayer. They put their hands up to the sky too. And the words are flip flopped with other words and they are taken out of context. The whole chapter needs to be read if anyone is curious about any verses

Forum List

Back