Proof the media isn't "left wing".

The big main stream media outlets are handling the Boebert thing with kid gloves.

They'll talk about her apologies for lying and rudeness, but the R rated show she put on for a packed theater isn't getting mentioned. they even edited out that part of the videos.

If this had been a democrat they would have been all over it.

So I don't wanna hear any more bulshit about "leftist media".

It's a lie.
Too funny.

They are NOT treating it with kid gloves, and she did NOT put on an R-rated show since the place was in darkness and no one could see. The camera she was caught gripping in public was a night vision camera.

Regardless, this does not prove that the media is not in the back pocket of the DCCC or infiltrated by Marxists.

So, no one will care about what you do or don't want to hear.

Is this another one of your threads that was merged for no apparent reason?
Nope. OP right here:

Here's some related hypocrisy for ya:

1694910134661.png

Nope. OP right here:

Well, threads go far afield sometimes.

Did you really think you could post about Lauren Boebert's sex life and everyone would stick to your preferred topic of media neutrality?

Yeah, the media is just ripe with concern over spending/debt/deficit/size-scope of government, and has shown a healthy dose of skepticism (NOT) on the Co2 FRAUD....

Noticing 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica is growing, way too difficult for the "media..."
Can you ask someone about how such a christian gal can be grabbing a guys crotch while she isn’t yet divorced from her husband.

Most of you guys act like they are completely in the bag for the left. That's not "center left".
They have a very obvious left bias, all of them, not just one or two. And, yes, Biden sent them a letter telling them how to report on the impeachment. If that doesn't show they are in the bag for Biden, I don't know what does.

Just because news agencies report facts and the truth that conservatives don’t like – facts and the truth that demonstrate conservatives to be wrong and expose the failures of conservative political dogma – doesn’t mean news reporting agencies are ‘left-wing.’
I'm not a "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) so suck a dick, moonbat freak.

The big main stream media outlets are handling the Boebert thing with kid gloves.

They'll talk about her apologies for lying and rudeness, but the R rated show she put on for a packed theater isn't getting mentioned. they even edited out that part of the videos.

If this had been a democrat they would have been all over it.

So I don't wanna hear any more bulshit about "leftist media".

It's a lie.

This is proof ?

One instance of something is proof ?

Forum List

Back