Proof That There Is A God: Thieves Steal Obama's Teleprompter

Look on the bright side! Obama can create or save some jobs by forming a POSSE to find the teleprompter!

now they are cheering thieves.

Cheering killing people

cheering people dying without care

booing soldiers in a war

Cheering the manufactured debt ceiling crisis

Can you people get any lower?

Who is doing this and where are they doing it? I missed it. I don't watch TV.

You guys think it's funny that the President's media equipment was ripped off? Trying watching some old Marx brothers movies.

Teleprompter thieves upon identification will be moved to #1 on the FBI's most wanted list.
Liberal public enemies #1.

He's going to need a new basketball partner.

obama-teleprompter-basketball-30925712368.jpeg

And don't forget the inevitable:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture4021-thats-racist.gif

Look on the bright side! Obama can create or save some jobs by forming a POSSE to find the teleprompter!

Building a replacement will create a few jobs too. :thup:

I think we should ensure the goobernment approves a billion dollar grant for the Teleprompter industry. It will create green jobs, no one will need those durn 3x5 cards anymore.

Just picture a world of brand spanking new teleprompters made in the USA!!

Every municipality should be required BY LAW to have store of Teleprompters (with a full union team of Teleprompter Guardians) in case Obama decides to do a non-campaign visit!

Building a replacement will create a few jobs too. :thup:

I think we should ensure the goobernment approves a billion dollar grant for the Teleprompter industry. It will create green jobs, no one will need those durn 3x5 cards anymore.

Just picture a world of brand spanking new teleprompters made in the USA!!

Maybe the guys who are going to be fired for not properly guarding the TOTUS can get jobs in this exciting new field.

If Obama doesn't fire them, he'll count their jobs as SAVED.

now they are cheering thieves.

Cheering killing people

cheering people dying without care

booing soldiers in a war

Cheering the manufactured debt ceiling crisis

Can you people get any lower?

I want to hear that this stiffled the president's visit and speech in some way. If it didn't, this theft will do one thing...it will show that Obama is NOT dependent on his teleprompter. Oh, and it also proves that certain people support the stealing of property.

Forum List

Back