Another Day, Another Gay Teen Bullied to Death

Twalbert

Jul 19, 2011
I am so sick and tired of writing some version of this story every couple of months.

His name was Jamie Hubley. He was 15 years old, and if I had my way, outside of those around him, you'd never once hear his name, read his story, or think about him. He would be, for all intents and purposes, invisible to your life.

In my version of the story, Jamie would have lived through high school and graduated, gone off to University and made his family proud. He would have lived through the chronic depression and the mental health problems that surely tied his family and his mind into knots.

Source: Another Day, Another Gay Teen Bullied to Death | Benzinga

I don't like the gay lifestyle, i believe it's a huge sin....but i also believe in letting people live the lives that they've chosen and it's not up to us to be judge, jury & "executioner". I think it's very sad that there's so many people that think they owe it to society to purge the earth of gays. No, God will handle that in his time....and i know God doesn't send others to kill someone just because they're different!

Forum List

Back