Proof That Chelsea Clinton is a Moron

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
What do you get when you mate a crooked lawyer with an Arkansas politician? A complete and total moron. Chelsea is saying that her feelings on abortion are so strong that she left the baptist church because of it... At age 6! Apparently instead of being into Barney the dinosaur or Barbies or Dora the Explorer this dumb bitch was into abortion rights... At SIX YEARS OLD!

Obviously this is a lie. But the stupid twat cannot even make up plausible lies. Six years old? Are you fucking kidding me?!? It takes a special kind of stupid to float this kind of bullshit.

Chelsea Clinton: I Left the Church at Age Six Over Abortion

What do you get when you mate a crooked lawyer with an Arkansas politician? A complete and total moron. Chelsea is saying that her feelings on abortion are so strong that she left the baptist church because of it... At age 6! Apparently instead of being into Barney the dinosaur or Barbies or Dora the Explorer this dumb bitch was into abortion rights... At SIX YEARS OLD!

Obviously this is a lie. But the stupid twat cannot even make up plausible lies. Six years old? Are you fucking kidding me?!? It takes a special kind of stupid to float this kind of bullshit.

She's had the benefit of learning from two pros for decades. I'd be surprised if she didn't bullshit well.

• Banned

She's had the benefit of learning from two pros for decades. I'd be surprised if she didn't bullshit well.
That's the point: she is too damn stupid to bullshit well. When she says dumb shit like this I wonder if there is any of Bill's DNA in her at all.

• Banned
Bill Clinton: "There ain't no way, NO WAY you came from my loins. When I get home I'm gonna punch your momma in the mouth."

How incredibly sad she has the genes of her mother.

Chelsea Clinton is irrelevant.
She ought to be irrelevant. However, as long as that idiot is interjecting herself in the presidential campaign and is getting media coverage she is relevant.
No she's not.
Then we disagree.
Yes. Chelsea isn't running for anything and children of candidates have no bearing on a person's ability to be president - or in this case - inability to be president.

All I care about her is if she can deep throat...
Now I really feel like an ass. All the crap Ive given you and the reality comes out now that you are blind. You have a braille monitor and a braille keyboard.
there is no way you could actually know what Chelsea looks like and even remotely think about deep throat..
Im so sorry, but on my behalf, up until now you have done an incredible job hiding your disability.
Oh, just a FYI
you dont want to do Hillary either.

She ought to be irrelevant. However, as long as that idiot is interjecting herself in the presidential campaign and is getting media coverage she is relevant.
No she's not.
Then we disagree.
Yes. Chelsea isn't running for anything and children of candidates have no bearing on a person's ability to be president - or in this case - inability to be president.
Children of candidates are off limits when they are children. Not when they are in their 30's and trying to talk people into voting for mom.

No she's not.
Then we disagree.
Children of candidates are off limits when they are children. Not when they are in their 30's and trying to talk people into voting for mom.
Do you know of a child that wouldn't talk people into voting for mom?

Forum List

Back