Prominent Muslim Sheik Issues Fatwa Against Isis Violence

Because young people can be incredibly stupid and gullible.
I would like to believe someone with wisdom would not be so gullible to claim that the likes of ISIS and Al Qaeda are not Islamic. That would be the foolishness of self-righteous youth.

It's not me making the "claims" - I'm merely quoting what Islamic scholars and clerics are saying.

Are you an expert or...is that the "foolishness of self-righteous youth"?

actually you picking and choosing random virtually meaningless comments and
OVER INTERPRETING them
A comment----I AM AGAINST TERRORISM ---
from a muslim cleric is virtually meaningless
unless he DEFINES "TERRORISM"
For a muslim QADI to deplore "murder"---does not mean he deplores grabbing a four year old
jewish girl by the hair and blowing her brains out-------in Islamic law that is not "MURDER".
It is jihadism for allah. In fact in Islamic law such an act cannot be called a "capital crime"

I am "picking" statements from well respected religious figures who represent many Muslims. I'm quoting directly, not "interpreting" anything. Any "interpretation" is coming from you, as you have amply demonstrated.

You don't think it's important news that people are against ISIS?[/QUOTE]

for anyone who knows anything at all about muslims and islam ----IT IS NOT NEWS----and it is CERTAINLY not a vote against Islamic
barbarism. It is the typical sectarian crap that
has characterized islam for 1400 years-----bloody and barbaric and the sluts will continue to
ululate and wiggle their fat asses every time their "brothers" mutilate babies to death

I would like to believe someone with wisdom would not be so gullible to claim that the likes of ISIS and Al Qaeda are not Islamic. That would be the foolishness of self-righteous youth.

It's not me making the "claims" - I'm merely quoting what Islamic scholars and clerics are saying.

I simply have a grasp of the obvious which prevents me from making or believing,silly statements like radical Islamic groups are not Islamic.

You've pretty much confirmed once again, that attempting to converse with you is a complete and utter waste of time as you seem to be nothing more than a troll.

More Than 100 Muslim Clerics Sign Letter Condemning ISIS

Top Muslim leaders in the United States on Wednesday released a detailed refutation of claims by the terrorist group ISIS that its actions in Iraq and Syria are in keeping with Islamic law. The letter, signed by 111 prominent clerics from around the world, lists dozens of ways in which the clerics assert that ISIS has consistently violated Islamic law.

More Than 100 Muslim Clerics Sign Letter Condemning ISIS - Yahoo News

It has become clear to many of the rational readers that you don't want to hear anything bad against the Muslims no matter how many thousands and thousands of people they kill. Speaking of trolls, I have to laugh at you saying that, and it only shows how ridiculous you are.

Just because someone signs something doesn't mean that in his heart he thinks opposite. Meanwhile, I think we are quite aware of the many clerics who are inciting the people to become terrorists. You know we can keep this up all day long, but the fact of the matter is that regardless what these clerics say, innocent people are still dying and that is the important thing.

So now you're a psychic Sally - you claim to know what's in their hearts? The only thing you are making obvious is that you hate Muslims and even when something good is presented you'll find some way to negate it.

You don't care about innocent people dying. If you did, you wouldn't confine your "concern" to just one area.

Thank you for clarity.

I wish to thank you for showing us what a hard-working public relations agent you are for Islam. There has been so much in the news about how innocent people have been suffering in iraq and Syria, but you deemed it more important to blabber about people against ISIS. What is more important -- the lives of innocent people or what some Muslim clerics are saying? Regardless what they are saying, the killings will still be going on.

By the way, I was reading the other day how Muslims in Jordan were saying they were against ISIS because they were afraid to say they were for them as the government would be keeping tabs to see who was for terrorism. If I find the article again, I'll show it to you.

You don't think it's important news that people are against ISIS?

I think we can use our heads that there are Muslims again ISIS -- whether it is because they either genuinely don't like to see innocent people killed or they don't like to see Islam's reputatioin stained so now they are speaking out. However, I will reiterate -- what is more important -- the lives of people or others just speaking out against ISIS whether they are genuinely concerned or not?

I think we can "use our heads" that ISIS is committing atrocities but that doesn't stop you Sally :)

What is more important? Well that depends. I think what is important to you is not the "lives of people". If it were, you might be interested in solutions and in what's going on around the world to try and make those lives a little safer and combat ISIS, and that means more people than just the West getting involved and that also means influential Muslim figures and religious leaders speaking out against Islamic extremism and ISIS. That is what is happening and that is the only thing that is going to change the situation on the ground long term for these people you profess to care about. So is that important? I think it's very important.

I simply have a grasp of the obvious which prevents me from making or believing,silly statements like radical Islamic groups are not Islamic.

Check. "foolishness of self-righteous youth"

actually you picking and choosing random virtually meaningless comments and
OVER INTERPRETING them
A comment----I AM AGAINST TERRORISM ---
from a muslim cleric is virtually meaningless
unless he DEFINES "TERRORISM"
For a muslim QADI to deplore "murder"---does not mean he deplores grabbing a four year old
jewish girl by the hair and blowing her brains out-------in Islamic law that is not "MURDER".
It is jihadism for allah. In fact in Islamic law such an act cannot be called a "capital crime"

I am "picking" statements from well respected religious figures who represent many Muslims. I'm quoting directly, not "interpreting" anything. Any "interpretation" is coming from you, as you have amply demonstrated.

wrong----you are INTERPRETING -----
in the absence of a DEFINITION of
"INNOCENT" person and "TERRORISM"
being "'"against it" is meaningless----the filthy
pig you "quoted" as some kind of saint----has
endorsed many terrorist pigs just like himself.

In Islamic law "murder" refers only to the
illegal killing of a "MUSLIM" "rape" refers
to illegal sex with a MUSLIM woman---or the
of a muslim ----whatever her creed. assuming
she has not been placed under an edict of
TAKFIR-----how many of the 1/4 million rapes
committed by the west Pakistani army were
prosecuted? How many of the hundreds of
thousands in south sudan. Unganda?
Nigeria? the question is silly since those
actions are not crimes. The pig you quoted is
a QADI

You do realize that many Kurds are also Muslim don't you?

The Kurds are indeed Muslim, but they face pure hell fire from the Turks, Arabs and Iranians who honestly just want them dead. They are one of our only friends in the Middle East.

Agree. They are our only friends and look at how many times we've let them down.

It also goes to show that the conflicts in that area are much more complex than simple religion.

The Kurds are indeed Muslim, but they face pure hell fire from the Turks, Arabs and Iranians who honestly just want them dead. They are one of our only friends in the Middle East.

Agree. They are our only friends and look at how many times we've let them down.

It also goes to show that the conflicts in that area are much more complex than simple religion.

Agreed we have totally fucked the Kurds more than once, but if it was not for our no fly zone established in the North after the first Gulf War the Kurds would have been all but exterminated, but I do agree we have let them down.

Is the Lords Resistence Army Christian?

It has become clear to many of the rational readers that you don't want to hear anything bad against the Muslims no matter how many thousands and thousands of people they kill. Speaking of trolls, I have to laugh at you saying that, and it only shows how ridiculous you are.

Just because someone signs something doesn't mean that in his heart he thinks opposite. Meanwhile, I think we are quite aware of the many clerics who are inciting the people to become terrorists. You know we can keep this up all day long, but the fact of the matter is that regardless what these clerics say, innocent people are still dying and that is the important thing.

So now you're a psychic Sally - you claim to know what's in their hearts? The only thing you are making obvious is that you hate Muslims and even when something good is presented you'll find some way to negate it.

You don't care about innocent people dying. If you did, you wouldn't confine your "concern" to just one area.

Thank you for clarity.

I wish to thank you for showing us what a hard-working public relations agent you are for Islam. There has been so much in the news about how innocent people have been suffering in iraq and Syria, but you deemed it more important to blabber about people against ISIS. What is more important -- the lives of innocent people or what some Muslim clerics are saying? Regardless what they are saying, the killings will still be going on.

By the way, I was reading the other day how Muslims in Jordan were saying they were against ISIS because they were afraid to say they were for them as the government would be keeping tabs to see who was for terrorism. If I find the article again, I'll show it to you.

I think we can use our heads that there are Muslims again ISIS -- whether it is because they either genuinely don't like to see innocent people killed or they don't like to see Islam's reputatioin stained so now they are speaking out. However, I will reiterate -- what is more important -- the lives of people or others just speaking out against ISIS whether they are genuinely concerned or not?

I think we can "use our heads" that ISIS is committing atrocities but that doesn't stop you Sally :)

What is more important? Well that depends. I think what is important to you is not the "lives of people". If it were, you might be interested in solutions and in what's going on around the world to try and make those lives a little safer and combat ISIS, and that means more people than just the West getting involved and that also means influential Muslim figures and religious leaders speaking out against Islamic extremism and ISIS. That is what is happening and that is the only thing that is going to change the situation on the ground long term for these people you profess to care about. So is that important? I think it's very important.

Amazing!!! Just a while ago she was telling me I couldn't read the minds of people, but right now she thinks she is reading my mind as to what I think. If you were so interested in the lives of innocent people yourself, you wouldn't have waited this long to jump on this forum only with the intention of telling the readers that there are clergy against ISIS. Don't you think that rational viewews can figure you out? Meanwhile, Coyote thinks that if "all" this Muslim clergy speak out against ISIS, there will be no Muslim clergy left to incite others to join ISIS. What a dreamer she is? Evidently she doesn't think that there are clergy and other Muslims who are dreaming of this glorious Caliphate to come.

yes-----true ----kurds are ok In fact there are jewish kurds. I had a friend who was a KURD---Iranian kurd-----jewish. Salaadin was a kurd.
He has a reputation for being a fair minded person------MAIMONIDES was his personal physician and he used his position with Saaladin do protect the jews of Egypt from the kind of filth that coyote regularly endorses. An interesting history-----the synagogue that Maimonides
used-----he was the rabbi there-----is still in Egypt-----there is a statue of Maimonides over there. -----a bit weird for jews---but there it is.

recently the Egyptian government has decided to "ALLOW" jews to visit the synagogue but they cannot pray there.------perverse but true.

More on Maimonides-----he was the person who
endorsed FAKE CONVERSION----he even detailed ways to fake a conversion to islam. His stuff was later used by the jews of spain

all interesting????

Is the Lords Resistence Army Christian?[/QUOTE]

the lord's resistant army is an exception that proves the rule------a muslim who rejects the
BEAUTY OF SLUTS TYING BOMBS ON THEIR ASSES in order to murder hindus or Christians or jews endangers his life-----he is a DISSIDENT---and a BLASPHEMER AGAINST ALLAH

Oh gee, are we back to the Lords Resistance Army once again from you, Coyote? If you research far enough back, you will find an article that states they are funded by Muslims. Regardless of this, is the Boko Haram a Christian group, Coyote? They are the ones who are being active right now.

Thank you for clarity.

Amazing!!! Just a while ago she was telling me I couldn't read the minds of people, but right now she thinks she is reading my mind as to what I think. If you were so interested in the lives of innocent people yourself, you wouldn't have waited this long to jump on this forum only with the intention of telling the readers that there are clergy against ISIS. Don't you think that rational viewews can figure you out? Meanwhile, Coyote thinks that if "all" this Muslim clergy speak out against ISIS, there will be no Muslim clergy left to incite others to join ISIS. What a dreamer she is? Evidently she doesn't think that there are clergy and other Muslims who are dreaming of this glorious Caliphate to come.

Where did you come up with such a stupid statement Sally? That's not even remotely what I said.

Oh gee, are we back to the Lords Resistance Army once again from you, Coyote? If you research far enough back, you will find an article that states they are funded by Muslims. Regardless of this, is the Boko Haram a Christian group, Coyote? They are the ones who are being active right now.

Let's simplify this a little and see if we can figure out what you really think.

Are all groups who claim to be Islamic Islamic?
Are all groups who claim to be Christian Christian?

grail07.jpg

Let's simplify this a little and see if we can figure out what you really think.

Are all groups who claim to be Islamic Islamic?
Are all groups who claim to be Christian Christian?

grail07.jpg

you are over simplifying and stretching sophistry to the point of obscenity. In fact---in every discussion in which you struggle to support your sick POV-----you search out the exceptional case to PROVE your point. and grossly over interpret and over emphasize any tidbit that has a semblance of supporting your filth I am reminded of the first muslim I knew well----a Shiite physician from New dehli------whose first
comment to me was
"ISLAM HAS THE MOST TOLERATION" ----
I was young and willing to believe it----but then got to know so much more-----and from whom?----from muslims. Their hatred of HINDUS
was so thick it seemed like a sea of jello whenever the two groups were together. Most impressive was the ISLAMIC impression that as a jew----I was SUPPOSED to harbor similar feelings against HINDU IDOL WORSHIPPERS.
and have absolutely no negative sense of their
disdain for Christianity (anyone who wants to know what muslims think of Christianity --tell them you are jew)

Local Muslims condemn ISIS
Local Muslims condemn ISIS - Our Region - The Sacramento Bee

At Friday’s Jumah – the main weekly Muslim service – Imam M.A. Azeez told his 1,000 congregants at the Salam Islamic Center in Sacramento that “everything that ISIS stands for is the antithesis of Islamic teaching.”

“It seems that those thugs who have attached themselves to Islam are doing the exact opposite of everything Muslims are supposed to be doing in the months leading up to the hajj pilgrimage,” Azeez added.

Other Sacramento-area imams also have used Friday prayers recently to denounce the beheadings of two American journalists and a British aid worker by the Islamic State, said Irfan Haq, president of the Council of Sacramento Valley Islamic Organizations, an umbrella agency of 16 mosques.

......The Islamic State has been condemned by Muslim scholars worldwide, Haq noted. “We are shocked, angry, horrified beyond words – my faith is being hijacked by a criminal group.”

Basim Elkarra. executive director of the Sacramento Valley office of the Council on American Islamic Relations, a national Muslim civil rights organization that has condemned the Islamic State, said the group’s phones have lit up since videos of beheadings were released. “Ninety percent of the folks are willing to listen to us and learn that true Islam has nothing to do with ISIS,” he said.

Forum List

Back