Prominent Democrat says defund the police on National TV

So much for Biden and others claiming democrats do not support defunding the police. The squad is fully behind it and willing to announce it on TV.

What is her name? Bush? from Missouri. She whined about how she needed personal body Guards and then announce she wanted to defund the police so her constituents could be defenseless while she was protected.

Funny. Since when is Cori Bush a "prominent" Democrat?

1 riot by republicans versus 1 year of riots by the liberals. Ya right we know who the problem is.
None of the Trump goons who have confessed or been convicted tried the feeble "Hey, look over there!" defense.

100186.gif

"Oh yeah!
Well what about...?"

Trump's lickspittles, wearing Trump caps, waving Trump flags, and shrieking Trump chants,
having swallowed the Cry Baby Loser's big lie that he won "in a landslide," attacked the Capitol
and savaged the outnumbered police defending democracy, ending America's
proud tradition of peaceful transfers of power since 1789.
vs
Protestors, who indicated no support for any politician, demonstrated,
and there were some who sometimes engaged in illegal excesses.

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 4.04.12 PM.png

"ME? Why ME?
Why aren't you talking about that
Ghengis Khan's slaughter in Samarkand?"

1 riot by republicans versus 1 year of riots by the liberals. Ya right we know who the problem is.
Feeble attempt at diversion noted.

Despite the lie in the thread's title, the fact remains that neither the President nor any Democratic leader has ever supported defunding the police.

Feeble attempt at diversion noted.

Despite the lie in the thread's title, the fact remains that neither the President nor any Democratic leader has ever supported defunding the police.
Yea as a matter of fact they did numerous democrats supported defund and numerous cities defunded their police departments because of it.

Yea as a matter of fact they did numerous democrats supported defund and numerous cities defunded their police departments because of it.
Please document your hyper-partisan lie with links to credible sources.

If you can't, I understand.

As previously noted, no police department anywhere in the nation, whether under Democratic or Republican administration, has been defunded, nor are there any plans anywhere to do so. Some cities have reallocated resources to reprioritize programs that address root causes of crime and poverty, like education, healthcare and homeless services.

Last edited:
Portland Seattle and other cities cut funding by millions.
Seattle to vote on retroactive hiring bonuses for police, dispatchers

Meanwhile, back in reality, Trump goons are being brought to justice:

A supporter of Trump who is alleged to have "blind-sided" and pushed a Capitol Police officer over a ledge during the Jan. 6 riot was arrested at his home in New York City on Wednesday.
Ralph Joseph Celentano, 54, of Queens, was arrested by the FBI and charged with assaulting an officer in the performance of their duties, impeding officers during a civil disorder, engaging in physical violence on Capitol grounds, an act of physical violence on Capitol grounds and disorderly conduct on restricted grounds, according to court documents. A law enforcement source said Celentano is unemployed.
The violent assaults on outnumbered police courageously defending democracy against Tromp goons are being prosecuted.

Seattle to vote on retroactive hiring bonuses for police, dispatchers

Meanwhile, back in reality, Trump goons are being brought to justice:

A supporter of Trump who is alleged to have "blind-sided" and pushed a Capitol Police officer over a ledge during the Jan. 6 riot was arrested at his home in New York City on Wednesday.
Ralph Joseph Celentano, 54, of Queens, was arrested by the FBI and charged with assaulting an officer in the performance of their duties, impeding officers during a civil disorder, engaging in physical violence on Capitol grounds, an act of physical violence on Capitol grounds and disorderly conduct on restricted grounds, according to court documents. A law enforcement source said Celentano is unemployed.
The violent assaults on outnumbered police courageously defending democracy against Tromp goons are being prosecuted.
Meanwhile over 2000 cops were hurt in the riots by the left in 2020.

Meanwhile over 2000 cops were hurt in the riots by the left in 2020.
Rioting and injuring police is bad, whether out of fanatical devotion to a Loser politician, or by non-politically-affiliated protestors.

How many of the protests were against Democratic municipal governments?

Last edited:
Everyone.
So, Democratic administrations are being attacked for supporting the police.

Got it.

Meanwhile, no one has named a single "Prominent Democrat" who has advocated defunding the police, despite the thread's fake claim.

You claimed NO democrat did it.
You know that is not true. You cannot cite my ever having said such a thing.

As I had accurately noted, "neither the President nor any Democratic leader has ever supported defunding the police."

You know that is not true. You cannot cite my ever having said such a thing.

As I had accurately noted, "neither the President nor any Democratic leader has ever supported defunding the police."
and the fact is the squad which are democratic leaders did support it.

and the fact is the squad which are democratic leaders did support it.
Your admitting that no one in a leadership position in either Party has ever supported defunding the police is a concession to truth to be commended.

You are delusional.
You are upset because I accurately noted that "neither the President nor any Democratic leader has ever supported defunding the police," and you are obviously unable to defend your falsehood, "You claimed NO democrat did it," with any example of my ever having done so.

(Nor, to be fair and even-handed, has any Republican leader attended a white supremacist conference lately.)

You are upset because I accurately noted that "neither the President nor any Democratic leader has ever supported defunding the police," and you are obviously unable to defend your falsehood, "You claimed NO democrat did it," with any example of my ever having done so.

(Nor, to be fair and even-handed, has any Republican leader attended a white supremacist conference lately.)
Again for the slow and amazingly stupid, the Squad are democratic leaders and they support defund the police.

the Squad are democratic leaders
No, none holds any leadership position in the Democratic Party - nor do white supremacist conference attendees Marjorie Taylor Green or Lauren Bobert in the other party.

Neither Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, nor Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, nor Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, nor Rashida Tlaib of Michigan is even a committee chairperson or co-chair on any congressional committee.

Ih the House, the Party Leaders are Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, House Majority Whip James Clyburn, House Caucus Chair Hakeem Jeffries, Vice-Chair Peter Aguilar, and Congressional Campaign Committee Chairman Sean Patrick Maloney.

None, of course, has even advocated police de-funding.

Forum List

Back