Project vertas got pictures from inside camps

the DHS leaked the pictures to them....

Another conservative genius who can't spell. I think it's appropriate that conservatives can't spell the Latin word for TRUTH since they're so obviously unacquainted with it. No, conservatives are far more comfortable with uninformed opinion.

Attack spelling when you don't dare talk about the truth.

Weak

I'm tired of stupid people who are in love with their own uninformed opinions and can't (or I should say won't) accept truth when it's not to their liking. For example, Trump lost the election because he received 7 million fewer votes, not because of voter fraud. Trump wouldn't accept it because he's a deeply flawed man who's ego won't permit him to be perceived as a looser even though he's been losing all of his life even as he continuously puts his thumb on the scales to create the perception of being a winner. In business, I suppose that would make he a savvy marketer. But considering the damage Trump has done to our country in the aftermath of his electoral loss, Trump is little more than a vile and contemptable man who would rather watch this country slide into anarchy (and gladly so) than admit that he lost the election.

This thread is about your "president" putting thousands of kids in his concentration camps at the border, where they are suffering human rights abuses.

Another conservative genius who can't spell. I think it's appropriate that conservatives can't spell the Latin word for TRUTH since they're so obviously unacquainted with it. No, conservatives are far more comfortable with uninformed opinion.

Weak

I'm tired of stupid people who are in love with their own uninformed opinions and can't (or I should say won't) accept truth when it's not to their liking. For example, Trump lost the election because he received 7 million fewer votes, not because of voter fraud. Trump wouldn't accept it because he's a deeply flawed man who's ego won't permit him to be perceived as a looser even though he's been losing all of his life even as he continuously puts his thumb on the scales to create the perception of being a winner. In business, I suppose that would make he a savvy marketer. But considering the damage Trump has done to our country in the aftermath of his electoral loss, Trump is little more than a vile and contemptable man who would rather watch this country slide into anarchy (and gladly so) than admit that he lost the election.

This thread is about your "president" putting thousands of kids in his concentration camps at the border, where they are suffering human rights abuses.

I seriously doubt that the conditions would be anywhere as bad as they were when Trump was president. But let's just say for the sake of argument that they're actually worse. The truth is that you don't give a tinker's damn about those kids; you only care about bashing Biden, and you use those kids' plight to do it.

Congratulations, Joe Biden. You've really made the grade.

c3.jpeg

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS

Prove it.

I predict you will not try.

Snicker..........
Probably old photos and video, repackaged for dopes.

Just as I predicted, you make a cop out reply.

No evidence at all.

:auiqs.jpg:
Plenty of evidence. Veritas is well known for doctored and misleading videos. It's all they do.
Project Veritas Scores Major Legal Win Against New York Times, O’Keefe Responds hmm seems like they have won a lawsuit plus many more . its more like the MSM says his stories are false he sues and he wins the lawsuits ..

Spelling aside....you couldn't recognize it if it kicked you in the nuts.

Weak

I seriously doubt that the conditions would be anywhere as bad as they were when Trump was president. But let's just say for the sake of argument that they're actually worse. The truth is that you don't give a tinker's damn about those kids; you only care about bashing Biden, and you use those kids' plight to do it.

Why don't you show us pictures and videos of the conditions when Trump was president, so we can all compare? Should be easy for you to get these, the media was ALL OVER president Trump's immigration policy, not like the full pass Red Joe Biden gets now.

Weak

No, this thread is about your fake outrage.

Weak

You love brown kids in cages, don't you?

FAKE NEWS

Prove it.

I predict you will not try.

Snicker..........
Probably old photos and video, repackaged for dopes.

Just as I predicted, you make a cop out reply.

No evidence at all.

:auiqs.jpg:
Plenty of evidence. Veritas is well known for doctored and misleading videos. It's all they do.
They've never been involved in any honest journalism.

Weak

You love brown kids in cages, don't you?

You're tiresome and boring, troll.

If Trump were still President, these reports would be gospel.
When TR☭MP was president* we didn't get reports. No transparency. Everything in secret, with no oversight. So fuck off.

The media were all over president Trump's immigration policy (and his every move) and they got NOTHING. Now your Chinese cock-holster "president" is holding thousands of kids in concentration camps, and you fucking LOVE it!

When TR☭MP was president* we didn't get reports. No transparency. Everything in secret, with no oversight. So fuck off.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There were no reports because there were no children being kept in third-world shithole squalid conditions like they are under Biden.
Take your gaslighting and go fuck yourself, asshole. You're not going to rewrite history.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There were no reports because there were no children being kept in third-world shithole squalid conditions like they are under Biden.
Take your gaslighting and go fuck yourself, asshole. You're not going to rewrite history.
I am preventing YOU from rewriting history fucktard.

Forum List

Back