Project vertas got pictures from inside camps

the DHS leaked the pictures to them....

Another conservative genius who can't spell. I think it's appropriate that conservatives can't spell the Latin word for TRUTH since they're so obviously unacquainted with it. No, conservatives are far more comfortable with uninformed opinion.

Attack spelling when you don't dare talk about the truth.

Weak

Another conservative genius who can't spell. I think it's appropriate that conservatives can't spell the Latin word for TRUTH since they're so obviously unacquainted with it. No, conservatives are far more comfortable with uninformed opinion.

HaHaHa, is that the best you've got. No attempt to respond to the point that is being made. A missing "i" is more important than the humanitarian crisis that has been created by this administration. The story is not "opinion." Please try to keep up.

Weak

I'm tired of stupid people who are in love with their own uninformed opinions and can't (or I should say won't) accept truth when it's not to their liking. For example, Trump lost the election because he received 7 million fewer votes, not because of voter fraud. Trump wouldn't accept it because he's a deeply flawed man who's ego won't permit him to be perceived as a looser even though he's been losing all of his life even as he continuously puts his thumb on the scales to create the perception of being a winner. In business, I suppose that would make he a savvy marketer. But considering the damage Trump has done to our country in the aftermath of his electoral loss, Trump is little more than a vile and contemptable man who would rather watch this country slide into anarchy (and gladly so) than admit that he lost the election.

Weak

I'm tired of stupid people who are in love with their own uninformed opinions and can't (or I should say won't) accept truth when it's not to their liking. For example, Trump lost the election because he received 7 million fewer votes, not because of voter fraud. Trump wouldn't accept it because he's a deeply flawed man who's ego won't permit him to be perceived as a looser even though he's been losing all of his life even as he continuously puts his thumb on the scales to create the perception of being a winner. In business, I suppose that would make he a savvy marketer. But considering the damage Trump has done to our country in the aftermath of his electoral loss, Trump is little more than a vile and contemptable man who would rather watch this country slide into anarchy (and gladly so) than admit that he lost the election.

So when you referred to stupid uninformed people, you were including yourself, I see.

OK.

Forum List

Back