Project Veritas - Undercover in Antifa

YEAH! The spooky music really sells it! It HAS to be TRUE with the spooky music in the background.

Who needs facts or evidence or anything, right?

YOU GOT SPOOKY MUSIC, so it's all good!

ANTIFA.............BLOW ME.

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire..........sums it up well........for a SCUMBAG ORG.

ANTIFA.............BLOW ME.

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire..........sums it up well........for a SCUMBAG ORG.
Now that I know they're being trained in urban hand-to-hand combat, shooting them on sight wouldn't be of any bother to me.

They are terrorist..............their very training is to incite violence............they are SCUMBAGS.

THIS should not be difficult to exterminate.

9602abb70de410f4a389a0d349a560f7.jpg

YEAH! The spooky music really sells it! It HAS to be TRUE with the spooky music in the background.

Who needs facts or evidence or anything, right?

YOU GOT SPOOKY MUSIC, so it's all good!

TDS ......another pathetic loser suffering from TDS :cuckoo:

Project Veritas? Laughable source!

For Christ's sake, you fools will gobble up any propaganda and phony bullshit that aligns with your demented cranial shit caverns from earlier encounters with black helicopter tales and pass it on to your fellow fools!

Didn't the editing of the video clip give you IDIOTS even a little fucking clue?

For Christ's sake, you fools will gobble up any propaganda and phony bullshit that aligns with your demented cranial shit caverns from earlier encounters with black helicopter tales and pass it on to your fellow fools!

Didn't the editing of the video clip give you IDIOTS even a little fucking clue?
And the left doesn't repeat their orders on demand?

yes Veritas has cred issues. but from what we know of antifa this is what they do.

if you are worried about editing clips to make an agenda point, NEVER FUCKING QUOTE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AGAIN.

ya fuck.

Specifically, what is not accurate in the video?

Forum List

Back