Professor suspended for refusing to give Black students easier final exams sues UCLA

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
How can any black graduate have any sort of legitimate academic status as a result of affirmative action being in force for decades now.

The universities might as well just print up a bunch of diplomas and give them to any black that wants one and save everyone a lot of time and trouble....because in a nutshell that is what they are doing.

1633298393858.png

This is why government continues to expand so it can provide jobs to people who have worthless degrees.

*****SMILE*****

:)

USA imports many engineers abroad and it keeps the $$$ very low

Accounting pays bad

Law pays the best and its dominated by Jews

How can any black graduate have any sort of legitimate academic status as a result of affirmative action being in force for decades now.

The universities might as well just print up a bunch of diplomas and give them to any black that wants one and save everyone a lot of time and trouble....because in a nutshell that is what they are doing.

Your OP is misleading and not accurate. The professor was never asked to give black students easier final exams by the school… and his suspension had nothing to do with final exams, it had to do with an email he sent to a student which many perceived as racist and a petition with tens of thousands of signatures circulated to have him fired. He was suspended while the school looked into the situation and then reinstated. Try and be more accurate with your posts please. There is too much fake news circulating, don’t be a part of that. Be better.

It's got to be athletes. I'm not going to read the story because "Washington Times" is a horrible news source.

They don't want you to flunk the basketball star. Sports make the colleges lots of money.

It's got to be athletes. I'm not going to read the story because "Washington Times" is a horrible news source.

They don't want you to flunk the basketball star. Sports make the colleges lots of money.
Here is a more accurate account…

May the teacher kick butt. In my opinion, there isn't a thing wrong with treating students all the same. To me, anyone who tries to get special treatment shouldn't be all that surprised if they only end up getting a big fat zero instead.

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

There is another thread which sheds a bit more light on this situation. One of the things the student in question suggested was a “no-harm exam” (which could only help and not harm a final grade). My alma mater at my undergrad university employed this method - if you had an 'A' going into the final exam, you weren't required to take the final because its purpose was to give a student a final opportunity to raise their grade for the course.

What this student is asking for is a change of policy and you don't do that for only certain students, it should be implemented across the board and apply to all students, if it is considered and granted at all.

Furthermore you don't make the request right before one is required to take their final exam and expect to get a pass on the exam simply because the student failed to adequately prepare for their final.

I don't blame the instructor at all for taking the action he has.

Forum List

Back