Producing A Nation Of Dependents

Or it could be all of the clever television programming that keeps kids enthralled, hour after hour, simply watching and not responding. That gives parents more time to play on their cell phones.

My grandkids (two toddler girls) could watch Peppa Pig every waking hour and never get bored with it. And I like it, too.

Or it could be all of the clever television programming that keeps kids enthralled, hour after hour, simply watching and not responding. That gives parents more time to play on their cell phones.

My grandkids (two toddler girls) could watch Peppa Pig every waking hour and never get bored with it. And I like it, too.

Teachers have been using that one for over 50 years. TV is ruining kids ability to read

How did your kids manage that? My rugrats were constantly bugging me to come watch with them when I tried the TV babysitter thing lol

Forum List

Back