Pro style wrestling in the Olympics?

What the heck is "Q" if not another slur for something already mentioned?
Happy to look that up for you.

• Q: The Q in LGBTQ+ stands for two identities. One is “queer” and the other is “questioning.” The word has been used as a discriminatory slur until recently when it was reclaimed by the LGBTQ+ community. Queer refers to individuals who are neither straight nor cisgender. Cisgender refers to people whose gender identity and expression conform with the sex they were assigned at birth.
  • Q: This one stands for “questioning.” This is whereby an individual is questioning their sexual orientation, meaning they are not yet sure about their gender identities.

Happy to look that up for you.

• Q: The Q in LGBTQ+ stands for two identities. One is “queer” and the other is “questioning.” The word has been used as a discriminatory slur until recently when it was reclaimed by the LGBTQ+ community. Queer refers to individuals who are neither straight nor cisgender. Cisgender refers to people whose gender identity and expression conform with the sex they were assigned at birth.
  • Q: This one stands for “questioning.” This is whereby an individual is questioning their sexual orientation, meaning they are not yet sure about their gender identities.
Wow. I guess I didn't know what queer was anymore either. You young people really ought to leave the English language the hell alone. I'm getting old and getting tired of assholes changing the meaning of words. I come from a time when words actually had meanings that stayed the same.

I guess these "questioning" people can go in the same category as the trans people. They got enough troubles without me making any for them.

but I don't care who, other people sleep with as long as it doesn't involve me or my wife and not on my lawn
Well, that's just it. For some reason, they feel compelled so often TO involve me by being in the news, parades, schools and doing publicly lewd acts as if to deliberately be in my face meant to bother me! And that bothers me. I've never felt the need to make the news or have a parade groping my girlfriend in some ridiculous costume just to offend other people.

That brings us to the "Q". What the heck is "Q" if not another slur for something already mentioned?
I've always just assumed that must bean queer.

Forum List

Back