What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The University of Michigan Sucks

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They suck when their FB team is good

And when it is bad.

They have sucked for a long time, for all the time I have been alive.

I lived in another state, they sucked then.

I live in Michigan, they suck now. I lived very close to their arrogant, whiny students and fans and that REALLY sucked.

As you can see, I am not the sort that says, "well I'm not a fan, but if they're in big games I root for them".

No. One must always root AGAINST the University of Michigan, on principle.

They suck.

/End of suck rant

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't worry. Michigan might make the final game. But Georgia will destroy them.

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't worry. Michigan might make the final game. But Georgia will destroy them.

I always, always, root for whoever plays U of M

Maybe this is obvious...heh

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

citygator

Paid Liberal via Hunter’s laptop (Thanks Soros)
Reaction score
I got my masters from Michigan. It is a kick ass institution and Ann Arbor is one of the nicest communities in the nation. Students are snooty though. Wont argue there.

Second best place to live

Ranked #3 in US universities.

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I got my masters from Michigan. It is a kick ass institution and Ann Arbor is one of the nicest communities in the nation. Students are snooty though. Wont argue there.

OF COURSE YOU DID

It all makes sense now

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here in Florida we get a lot of shitheads from "upnorth". By far the shitheads that suck the most are from New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. However, not far behind them are people from Michigan. They are the obnoxious New Yorkers of the Midwest.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its just a game

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here in Florida we get a lot of shitheads from "upnorth". By far the shitheads that suck the most are from New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. However, not far behind them are people from Michigan. They are the obnoxious New Yorkers of the Midwest.

I'm sorry. I mean not for U of M creeps, no excuse for them. But for Michiganders in general.

On top of just general northern crappy weather, we are also socked in by clouds from basically Nov-April. Courtesy of the Great Lakes. So when we are obnoxious, try to think: we are sun-deprived, and have ongoing cases of SAD.

Still...sorry

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I’m proud of it. Go blue.

I have such stories of people from U of M. Let me tell you.

Sigh. Of COURSE you went there. Of course you did.

citygator

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I mean not for U of M creeps, no excuse for them. But for Michiganders in general.

On top of just general northern crappy weather, we are also socked in by clouds from basically Nov-April. Courtesy of the Great Lakes. So when we are obnoxious, try to think: we are sun-deprived, and have ongoing cases of SAD.

Still...sorry
I’ve lived everywhere. Michigan is a beautiful state. Lake, forest, foothill mountains. Fall is stunning. Winters are winters though.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score

I wonder what they think of you

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I’ve lived everywhere. Michigan is a beautiful state. Lake, forest, foothill mountains. Fall is stunning. Winters are winters though.

SE MI is meh. The lakes are lovely. Northern MI and the UP is often simply breathtaking, and frankly, a whole nother world than the lower parts of MI. You're correct that there are lakes everywhere.

Our daughter, previously mentioned, is living in NC now. I believe where you are. She's actually having a hard time this month. She LOVES Christmas but can't get into it this year. She says the sun shines every day and the trees look like mid-October. She is completely out of her element. I bet you understand that, having lived in both places.

citygator

Reaction score
SE MI is meh. The lakes are lovely. Northern MI and the UP is often simply breathtaking, and frankly, a whole nother world than the lower parts of MI. You're correct that there are lakes everywhere.

Our daughter, previously mentioned, is living in NC now. I believe where you are. She's actually having a hard time this month. She LOVES Christmas but can't get into it this year. She says the sun shines every day and the trees look like mid-October. She is completely out of her element. I bet you understand that, having lived in both places.
I live in Charlotte now. It’s great. We won’t get snow but it’s a short drive to snow in the mountains. Leaves in Western NC aren’t quite Michigan but it’s beautiful.

OP
SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I live in Charlotte now. It’s great. We won’t get snow but it’s a short drive to snow in the mountains. Leaves in Western NC aren’t quite Michigan but it’s beautiful.

Charlotte is a very nice city. Great dining, oh my gosh. We were there summer before last. Daughter doesn't live there but has traveled there.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I’m proud of it. Go blue.
Way to go showing your support for Harbaugh who came out publicly supporting the Dobbs decision to end Roe vs. Wade

I don't know of too many famous and rich people doing this

That takes courage.

Go Blue!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That explains some things. U of M is an Ivy League wannbe complete with a faculty full of Left wing nut bags.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List