What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pro-Rape rallies? WTF

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My wife mentioned this to me last night. It was on facebook. I binged it, and got this
pro rape rally in canada - Bing
You have GOT to be fuckin kidding me.. Why is this not talked about?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife mentioned this to me last night. It was on facebook. I binged it, and got this
pro rape rally in canada - Bing
You have GOT to be fuckin kidding me.. Why is this not talked about?

They are all over. There will be one in Atlanta tomorrow. I think most people choose to ignore such nonsense.

Ravi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's crappy. Not sure why the guy is only advocating legalizing male on female rape. Obviously a sick prank or a woman hater.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
That's crappy. Not sure why the guy is only advocating legalizing male on female rape. Obviously a sick prank or a woman hater.

He is a woman hater. To be fair, he is not advocating all rape be legal. But he has said that if it happens in private it should be legal.

He also claims to be a great pick-up artist.

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sick, demented advocates like this is nothing new. We have people that go around and advocate 4 year old girls pee with mentally ill grown men FFS.
It just gets crazier by the day and society just shrugs its shoulders.

Ravi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sick, demented advocates like this is nothing new. We have people that go around and advocate 4 year old girls pee with mentally ill grown men FFS.
I don't think society is shrugging its shoulders judging from the reaction of the communities where these rallies are being suggested.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think society is shrugging its shoulders judging from the reaction of the communities where these rallies are being suggested.

Oh there will be plenty of opposition present. That is why these cowards have a secret pasword to know who agrees with them. Decoder rings will be next.

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They cancelled a rally/rallies because they were being threatened HAHA

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days