Pro-Life: Women's Lives

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
A lot of situations that people don't consider. Appy-poly-logies for the weirdly formatted attachment.

(EDIT TO ADD: it may be easier to read by opening the image in a new tab, then zooming that image.)

1630970817062.png

No one bothers to keep actual records of the real reasons for terminating the life of the children who die in the womb every year. If there was an honest accounting, the cases listed here would pale in comparison to those that, regardless of the rhetoric of the Left, are done almost exclusively for the convenience of the two people who didn't value life enough to be bothered with contraception. The Left has been about striving for the lowest common denominator for many years and in abortion, they've finally arrived.

No one bothers to keep actual records of the real reasons for terminating the life of the children who die in the womb every year. If there was an honest accounting, the cases listed here would pale in comparison to those that, regardless of the rhetoric of the Left, are done almost exclusively for the convenience of the two people who didn't value life enough to be bothered with contraception. The Left has been about striving for the lowest common denominator for many years and in abortion, they've finally arrived.
Please show me any instances of the Republican Party, through legislation or even rhetoric, ever supporting or promoting contraception.

After that, do the Evangelicals.

A lot of situations that people don't consider. Appy-poly-logies for the weirdly formatted attachment.

(EDIT TO ADD: it may be easier to read by opening the image in a new tab, then zooming that image.)

View attachment 535947

~~~~~~
Eugenics and genocide can always be justified by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies and their useful idiots will comply.
Meanwhile you will be destroyed willfully and economically if you refuse to be vaccinated for any and all reasons, regardless of Healthy or otherwise.

Contraception? Haven't you learned by now that
Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is great
If a sperm is wasted
God gets quite irate!

But these conditions ARE put into the management and care of the woman, including the fetus/embryo. They are also put into play when the Doctor has to make a difficult choice if the woman wants to keep the baby!

With the EXCEPTIONS of rape and medical conditions........

1. Almost ALL of these women, I can pretty much guarantee, DID NOT TELL THEIR DOCTORS or the ABORTION clinic the TRUTH.

2. The women that WANT to have a baby CANNOT BE BOTHERED to get their DNA tested for possible medical issues that can come up, including the babies coming out with a myriad of diseases and life altering conditions. DNA testing is CHEAP and they can pretty much diagnose any particular problems that can arise, by digging into their DNA to see whats there.

3. And the rest of these women could have saved themselves A LOT OF HUGE MEDICAL BILLS, PAIN, and SUFFERING by using a condom, getting spayed, or taking the spermicidal pill!!! And they REFUSED. So what happened to THEM IS ALL ON THEM!!!

Please show me any instances of the Republican Party, through legislation or even rhetoric, ever supporting or promoting contraception.

It's not the business of government to promote or discourage contraception or any of the hundreds of other personal decisions people make in their lives.

Aren't we told that the government must stay out of American bedrooms?

But these conditions ARE put into the management and care of the woman, including the fetus/embryo. They are also put into play when the Doctor has to make a difficult choice if the woman wants to keep the baby!

With the EXCEPTIONS of rape and medical conditions........

1. Almost ALL of these women, I can pretty much guarantee, DID NOT TELL THEIR DOCTORS or the ABORTION clinic the TRUTH.

2. The women that WANT to have a baby CANNOT BE BOTHERED to get their DNA tested for possible medical issues that can come up, including the babies coming out with a myriad of diseases and life altering conditions. DNA testing is CHEAP and they can pretty much diagnose any particular problems that can arise, by digging into their DNA to see whats there.

3. And the rest of these women could have saved themselves A LOT OF HUGE MEDICAL BILLS, PAIN, and SUFFERING by using a condom, getting spayed, or taking the spermicidal pill!!! And they REFUSED. So what happened to THEM IS ALL ON THEM!!!
Yes, mind your own beeswax..
Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

What's on the men who impregnate them?

It's not the business of government to promote or discourage contraception or any of the hundreds of other personal decisions people make in their lives.

Aren't we told that the government must stay out of American bedrooms?
Then why have Republicans campaigned against, and legislated against Gay marriage?

See how fast your flimsy, not-thought-through arguments fall apart?

What's on the men who impregnate them?
That person you replied to actually use the word spayed on a woman.

This tells all intelligent people that the person you replied to has no respect for women.

Women don't get spayed like an animal.

I just don't have the words to describe my disgust for people like the one you replied to.

And yes, not one word about the male who made the woman pregnant.

People like the one you replied to never hold the male responsible for the pregnancies they cause then walk away without looking back to see what they have caused.

Then why have Republicans campaigned against, and legislated against Gay marriage?

See how fast your flimsy, not-thought-through arguments fall apart?

My stance on "gay marriage" has been pretty clear. Creating marriage laws to allow same sex marriage is based on faulty legal arguments.

Creating a special category of same sex marriage continues to perpetuate the difference between same sex and different sex marriage. The argument is, "Straight couples have the right to marry, a same sex couple should have the same right".

That is a specious argument at best.

I've said from the beginning, there are two, much more preferable legal arguments that don't appeal to emotion of sympathy and would serve to strengthen the legal basis of same sex marriages, rather than relegating them to a special category ... a legal codicil.

Argument 1) Change the legal definition of marriage to remove any mention of sex. The current legal definition of marriages, based on a cultural definition thousands of years old, is between differently sexed couples. Removal of any mention of either differently sexed or same sexed participants from the legal wording is the preferable argument.

Argument 2 -- (my personal favorite) Is to challenge the power of the state to regulate marriage in any form. Historically, marriage is religious (or cultural) construct. The state should not be telling people who can or cannot marry, they should take no notice of the institution at all. It is not the business of the state to regulate human relationships.

That person you replied to actually use the word spayed on a woman.

This tells all intelligent people that the person you replied to has no respect for women.

Women don't get spayed like an animal.

I just don't have the words to describe my disgust for people like the one you replied to.

And yes, not one word about the male who made the woman pregnant.

People like the one you replied to never hold the male responsible for the pregnancies they cause then walk away without looking back to see what they have caused.
Yeah, he's a dirtbag and I usually ignore him.

My stance on "gay marriage" has been pretty clear. Creating marriage laws to allow same sex marriage is based on faulty legal arguments.

Creating a special category of same sex marriage continues to perpetuate the difference between same sex and different sex marriage. The argument is, "Straight couples have the right to marry, a same sex couple should have the same right".

That is a specious argument at best.

I've said from the beginning, there are two, much more preferable legal arguments that don't appeal to emotion of sympathy and would serve to strengthen the legal basis of same sex marriages, rather than relegating them to a special category ... a legal codicil.

Argument 1) Change the legal definition of marriage to remove any mention of sex. The current legal definition of marriages, based on a cultural definition thousands of years old, is between differently sexed couples. Removal of any mention of either differently sexed or same sexed participants from the legal wording is the preferable argument.

Argument 2 -- (my personal favorite) Is to challenge the power of the state to regulate marriage in any form. Historically, marriage is religious (or cultural) construct. The state should not be telling people who can or cannot marry, they should take no notice of the institution at all. It is not the business of the state to regulate human relationships.
But if:
Then why is it the business of government to promote or discourage sex between same-sex couples? Many states have/had anti-sodomy laws. This had nothing to do with marriage.

Keep digging.

sn5gqcwgpwl71.jpg

Forum List

Back