Pro-Life March Taking Place Tomorrow In Washington DC

Those are all leftist causes. You belong to the war party.

Like the Republicans didn't go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

FT_18.01.16_iraq-war_2013-18.png

Yep, it was the Republicans who supported the war mostly.
But I'm used to Republicans pretending it's the other side who's always to blame.

Oh, and I don't belong to either party, I support Proportional Representation. I want more parties with more diverse views than the rubbish this two parties give.

Who is to say it was not a leftist false flag operation?......You know, like the majority of other happenings like defacing Jewish headstones with swastikas and black churches with KKK signs.
So called pro lifers have a long history of violence, arson, bombings and murder.

Me, I'm pro-choice (with guardrails) as I see the "utility" in abortion on several levels but any law enforcement officer will tell you that leftists are usually behind such things.
I doubt that.

I will most definitely be watching. It's great that people are speaking up for those who cannot yet speak for themselves.

That is false advertising. They are jack booted Nazis. These states that have the most restrictive laws also have the worst record in helping pregnant women. They have high infant mortality rates and the Republicans are not interested in changing this. Being pro-life means to offer pregnant women a choice by supporting their pregnancy. This may mean spending tax dollars.

Who is to say it was not a leftist false flag operation?......You know, like the majority of other happenings like defacing Jewish headstones with swastikas and black churches with KKK signs.

Me, I'm pro-choice (with guardrails) as I see the "utility" in abortion on several levels but any law enforcement officer will tell you that leftists are usually behind such things.

The only false flag is in your head. You will never have to worry about having your brains beat out as you have no brains.

"Sinners"...NEXT!!!!

Greg

Tell me where in the Bible it says anything about gays and transgenders. You are the SINNERS. Jesus said to love your fellow man. He didn't say anything about excluding transgenders or gays.

Yup. Those pro-(some)-lifers sure are speaking up.

They believe in one exception....for the con-venience of the sperm donor.

Were that the case (which it isn't) it would have come out of your ilk's playbook.

At least yours is a short read.....Lies, deflection, and a steadfast refusal to accept responsibility is it's main thrust.
We plagiarized from you. You know we can’t meme.

" Funding Communist Bishops For Illegal Migrant Railroads "

* Say Nothing Do Nothing Advocacy By Nuns So Pay For It Yourselves *

Hopefully they also promote using contraception.
The theistic zealots on the right would gleefully pass up an opportunity to call for a reduction in government spending on programs that others perceive as disagreeable , because the programs help line the pockets of theistic organizations with which they agree at least in part .

Forum List

Back