Pro-Life March Taking Place Tomorrow In Washington DC

Yup. Those pro-(some)-lifers sure are speaking up.

Don’t worry - that’s not a real building.

Just a clump of bricks.

They are a direct violation of God's command to Be fruitful and multiply.

God also killed Onan for using the pull out method of contraception.
I don't believe God wants people to have kids they cannot afford. There are less and less big families and this is a positive trend for the nation. In fact more and more young people are choosing not to have them at all. They are still good Christians.

I don't believe God wants people to have kids they cannot afford. There are less and less big families and this is a positive trend for the nation. In fact more and more young people are choosing not to have them at all. They are still good Christians.

Maybe God doesn't want a country where two people who work can't afford to raise a family?

Maybe God doesn't want a country where two people who work can't afford to raise a family?
It's been that way since the 80s. That being said more people are choosing other things rather than having a family. It's a growing trend. But it's also being responsible because it's nobody's duty to have kids for the good of the nation.

It's been that way since the 80s. That being said more people are choosing other things rather than having a family. It's a growing trend. But it's also being responsible because it's nobody's duty to have kids for the good of the nation.

I don't believe God created people to reproduce for the good of any nation.

Nope. You have kids if you want them and want to raise them. This is why contraception is so incredibly important to a nations survival. And it results in no abortions.

They've been holding this protest for decades, hundreds of thousands have attended, and it's always been peaceful. Doubtful instigators will be successful.
I agree but things have been changing fast in politics. I don't think anyone should ever trust government after seeing what they are capable of since the Obama administration went rogue.

The question is will the msm cover it the same way as a pro baby killing march?

no.
They will do their usual, about 100 people showed up, while video shows thousands. Then do vice versa for the leftist parade of death

The question is will the msm cover it the same way as a pro baby killing march?

no.
They never have. This march has been held for decades, hundred of thousands show up every year, and you only see a passing mention. Let 50 pro-aborts march and all of a sudden 100 cameras show up.

Forum List

Back