Pro-Life Bill......

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Yep...definitely touched a nerve...:laugh:

Ok, but in the end you can label me "angry" while you'll still be labeled a "piss cleaner".

I'm quite happy with my title.

Just wondering how you know so many gay people. Lots of friends, or just lots of sick gays ?

You know its a sad day when there are people who find nothing wrong with attacking a pregnant woman and making her lose her baby. And yet cant figure out why people would be passionate about this.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Life exists if cells divide.

agreed.....as do most clear headed folks...once a fetus is outside the womb ,the fetus becomes a baby...growth shows life...stop the cells from dividing and in affect you have ended life...pretty simple huh??

Originally posted by eric
Just wondering how you know so many gay people. Lots of friends, or just lots of sick gays ?

Lot's of friends. Then too, being a nurse, I work with and encouter many gays and lesbians professionally both as co-workers and, occaisionally, patients.

Originally posted by jon_forward
agreed.....as do most clear headed folks...once a fetus is outside the womb ,the fetus becomes a baby...growth shows life...stop the cells from dividing and in affect you have ended life...pretty simple huh??

So, you'de support banning a morning-after pill and birthe control pills which prevent the blastocyst from implaning in the uterine wall? If you don't, be aware that is where that line of reasoning will take you

Originally posted by Avatar4321
You know its a sad day when there are people who find nothing wrong with attacking a pregnant woman and making her lose her baby. And yet cant figure out why people would be passionate about this.

Current laws are sufficient. No need to start having lawmakers define when life begins, since most of them can't find their asses in the dark with both hands.

Current laws are sufficient. No need to start having lawmakers define when life begins, since most of them can't find their asses in the dark with both hands.

Hypocrite!

Current laws are sufficient for gay marriages too.

Originally posted by Moi

Abortion isn't about power. It's about protecting life. In the overwhelming majority of cases, abortion is not about protecting the life of the mother or preventing birth as a result of rape/incest. It's plain and simple someone wanting to be excused from the consequences of their actions. Now, is the taking of one life acceptable for the convenience of another? Sometimes the answer to that is yes. I believe in the death penalty.

Given all that you've said... I'm curious.... What's your opinion about abortion in the case of rape/incest or in the case of protecting the life of the mother?

Another question: What do you think of abortion in the case where you know the child will have a severe birth defect?

No, they are not. It is currently not possible to prosecute someone for miscarriage that results from crime. Sorry, but if I had to choose between the so-called right of privacy and prosecuting someone who caused me to lose my baby, I'll take prosecution every time.

Once again, I'll have to state the obvious here, though. This bill is not about abortion. It's about prosecuting those who harm fetuses while causing violence to their carriers.

Originally posted by LoneVoice
Given all that you've said... I'm curious.... What's your opinion about abortion in the case of rape/incest or in the case of protecting the life of the mother?
My opinion is the same as it is for any type of abortion.

I love how liberals get so righteous about the government "telling us what to do" in the case of abortion, but never seem to mind when it comes to telling me what to do with the money I earn.

Forum List

Back