Pro-Israel Jew in Congress Is Disloyal!

The "aid" we give Egypt is nothing but "keep quiet" money TO BENEFIT ISRAEL.

So, the fucking billions ROBBED from the American people to support The Hate State just north is IN ADDITION TO the billions we fork over to Arabs elsewhere. ALL OF IT falls under the heading of "what's good for Israel."

What about what's good for AMERICA?

Oil is what is good for America.
If one rides a bicycle and walks everywhere your thesis has merit.
I drive a car.

Try again. Prior to 1948 or whenever Israel was "born", we were pretty long-leashed in the middle east. Pay off a few sultans, set up the rigs, everybody gets rich. In fact, becoming allies with Israel -- the mortal enemy of Arabs, Muslims and the rest of the middle east -- would be totally counterproductive if oil were the goal.

But it sounds great to the left, so they keep repeating it.

I vote Republican Moe so your "sounds great to the left" is bogus.
Who owned the oil companies in 1948?
How do you "pay off a few sultans" when THEY OWN the oil now?
You believe the Arabs nationalizing the oil in their countries had something to do with Isreal?
LOL, you need a high school history course.

For the ignorant... Egypt *is* an ally at great expense to the leadership in that country which now has a huge problem with extremists. and egypt and saudi arabia and every other mid-east country (with the exception of iran and syria, i believe) get huge amounts of cash from us...

but keep spewing trash...

and you really deserve to be smacked just for making me agree with the rabbi

So, the fucking billions ROBBED from the American people to support The Hate State just north is IN ADDITION TO the billions we fork over to Arabs elsewhere. ALL OF IT falls under the heading of "what's good for Israel."

I drive a car.

There is no need to have a mid-east colony just to get oil, there is plenty to go around and there are alternatives in the pipeline :eusa_eh:

I drive a car.

There is no need to have a mid-east colony just to get oil, there is plenty to go around and there are alternatives in the pipeline :eusa_eh:

No, there is not "plenty to go around" at the spicket.
As you know, Arab oil is at the spicket oil where all you do is pull a lever and out it comes.
The "plenty" oil you speak of is in the ground not drilled.
And that oil is more expensive than at the spicket oil.
Cheaper now to buy Arab oil. They have billions invested and rely on their stagle sales to the west.
Demand is the problem. We waste it.
And where is there a "mid east colony"? Clarification of your answer also.

I drive a car.

As you know, Arab oil is at the spicket oil where all you do is pull a lever and out it comes.
Cheaper now to buy Arab oil. They have billions invested and rely on their stagle sales to the west.

You have no idea what you're even talking about.

Most US oil is sourced from domestic sources, Venezuela and Canada.

Only about 20% of US oil comes from Arab shitholes.

Now, you know

However, there are far too many "pro-Israeli" Congress-critters and certainly far too many dual US/Israeli citizens in Obama's cabinet.

The US permits dual citizenship with any country, shit for brains.

D'oh, mental patient

Fine, but they have no place in the US governmental system.

It's still a conflict of interest. And it is TREASON to put another country ahead of the one of the goverment you work for!

They are an "ally" that extorts the US people to the tune of 3 MILLION A DAY!!

You just made that up, right?

Israelis purchase $15 BILLION in products each year making Israel among America's largest export markets in the world.

Thus, Israel is not only America's most important and closest ally, Israel is a lucrative one.

Office of the United States Trade Representative...
U.S. goods exports to Israel in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.
Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

You made a complete asshole of yourself. Go away:clap2:

I wasn't taking about trade. I was talking about financial and military aid.

And I didn't make it up either. Read on: US Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

All together we "give" Israel 7 MILLION a day.

However, there are far too many "pro-Israeli" Congress-critters and certainly far too many dual US/Israeli citizens in Obama's cabinet.

The US permits dual citizenship with any country, shit for brains.

D'oh, mental patient

Fine, but they have no place in the US governmental system.

It's still a conflict of interest. And it is TREASON to put another country ahead of the one of the goverment you work for!

There is no conflict. Numerous foreign countries have representatives in Congress.

The A in AIPAC stands for America.

Take your medication. You're mentally deranged.

Israelis purchase $15 BILLION in products each year making Israel among America's largest export markets in the world.

Thus, Israel is not only America's most important and closest ally, Israel is a lucrative one.

U.S. goods exports to Israel in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.

You're as dumb as a wall.

ISrael receives no economic aid. ISrael has a $200 billion GDP and its per capita income is 3x that of Turkey.

Israel receives only military aid, which by law must be spent in the US, so, in effect, most US aid to ISrael remains in the US economy.

You're embarrassing yourself with your total ignorance of the subject matter.

US aid to Pallie dogs who celebrated on 9/11 while Israelis mourned.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k[/ame]

Shit for brains, the $15 BILLION in US exports to Israel more than offsets US aid to Israel.

Are you retarded or just incredibly dumb?:lol:

No, it's not. Actively harming one's country for any reason can be seen as treasonous, but simply disagreeing with your government IS NOT, even if it means you are looking out for someone else. The movie argument of "if you're not with me, then you're against me!" is one of the most immature illogical responses used to coerce a plot. You can be supportive of another country over your own, and it still doesn't mean you're against your own country.

Fuck Israel and the bastards that put them ahead of their own country. There's so much info on the ass kissing our law makers do for them it is considered treasonous by many. America and it's people should come first.

Fuck Israel and the bastards that put them ahead of their own country. There's so much info on the ass kissing our law makers do for them it is considered treasonous by many. America and it's people should come first.

Yeah, fuck the antiterrorism intelligence and military assistance Israel provides America to save your loser ass, while you masturbate in your room all day.

Go back to sleep, you pathetic drunk.

Four Star General and former National Security Advisor James Jones...
We will never forget that since the first minutes of Israeli independence, the United States has had a special relationship with Israel. And that will not change. Why? Because this is not a commitment of Democrats or Republicans; it is a national commitment based on shared values, deep and interwoven connections, and mutual interests.

I can also say from long experience that our security relationship with Israel is important for America. Our military benefits from Israeli innovations in technology, from shared intelligence, from exercises that help our readiness and joint training that enhances our capabilities and from lessons learned in Israel's own battles against terrorism and asymmetric threats

You can be supportive of another country over your own, and it still doesn't mean you're against your own country.

It does when the country you choose to support attacks the American military.

'The USS Liberty': America's Most Shameful Secret

Israel killed American sailors in a failed attempt to pin the killing on Arabs and draw the U.S. into a war with Israel's enemies.

It didn't work.

But Jews weren't dissuaded.

On 9/11, they knew we were about to be attacked. But they said nothing. They knew we'd fight the war they wanted if we were. Hence, the Israeli "art students" cheering in New Jersey.

Yeah, fuck the antiterrorism intelligence and military assistance Israel provides America to save your loser ass, while you masturbate in your room all day.

Spotting Jews:

"Mark" is spelled with a 'c' at the end, so as to distinguish from the New Testament book.

They are obsessed with the drinking habits of white gentiles.

They have a scatological fascination -- shit, piss, body parts, sexuality -- they love to dwell on it.

They always push the cause of Israel.

You can be supportive of another country over your own, and it still doesn't mean you're against your own country.

'The USS Liberty': America's Most Shameful Secret

Israel killed American sailors in a failed attempt to pin the killing on Arabs and draw the U.S. into a war with Israel's enemies.

It didn't work.

But Jews weren't dissuaded.

On 9/11, they knew we were about to be attacked. But they said nothing. They knew we'd fight the war they wanted if we were. Hence, the Israeli "art students" cheering in New Jersey.

The only problem you have is lack of access to medication. That can be cured.

Now, you know

And all of those you named are at the spicket countries.
Are Venezuela, Mexico and Canada in the middle east which is the region mentioned in this thread?:cuckoo:
You avoided my question like a monkey on fire.
Where is this "mid east colony"?

Now, you know

And all of those you named are at the spicket countries.
Are Venezuela, Mexico and Canada in the middle east which is the region mentioned in this thread?:cuckoo:
You avoided my question like a monkey on fire.
Where is this "mid east colony"?

Are you retarded or just an idiot?

Spotting Jews:

"Mark" is spelled with a 'c' at the end, so as to distinguish from the New Testament book.

They are obsessed with the drinking habits of white gentiles.

They have a scatological fascination -- shit, piss, body parts, sexuality -- they love to dwell on it.

They always push the cause of Israel.

I don't need to make a further fool of you. You do such an exemplary job of it, yourself, poor white trash.

Take your medication, psycho

the attack that was debunked long ago as an accident? The US govt didn't even bother investigating it. You're not the brightest bulb.

You're a worthless bum, but, 50 high ranking military leaders sent Obama a letter proclaiming Israel as a key defensive asset and ally...

Israel as a Security Asset for the United States
We, the undersigned, have traveled to Israel over the years with The Jewish
Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). We brought with us our
decades of military experience and, following unrestricted access to
Israel's civilian and military leaders, came away with the unswerving belief
that the security of the State of Israel is a matter of great importance to
the United States and its policy in the Middle East and Eastern
Mediterranean. A strong, secure Israel is an asset upon which American
military planners and political leaders can rely. Israel is a democracy - a
rare and precious commodity in the region - and Israel shares our commitment
to freedom, personal liberty and rule of law.

Throughout our travels and our talks, the determination of Israelis to
protect their country and to pursue a fair and workable peace with their
neighbors was clearly articulated. Thus we view the current tension between
the United States and Israel with dismay and grave concern that political
differences may be allowed to outweigh our larger mutual interests.

As American defense professionals, we view events in the Middle East through
the prism of American security interests.

The United States and Israel established security cooperation during the
Cold War, and today the two countries face the common threat of terrorism by
those who fear freedom and liberty. Historically close cooperation between
the United States. and Israel at all levels including the IDF, military
research and development, shared intelligence and bilateral military
training exercises enhances the security of both countries. American police
and law enforcement officials have reaped the benefit of close cooperation
with Israeli professionals in the areas of domestic counter-terrorism
practices and first response to terrorist attacks.

Edited down to 2-3 paragraphs. Use the link for the rest of the article-Meister
"Israel as a Security Asset for the United States" | The Weekly Standard

Forum List

Back