Pro-Birth or Pro-life: which are you?

I am against the killing (murder) of Starkey (the OP). Does that mean that I am volunteering to be responsible for his up keep? Hell no! That being said, there is a place for government assistance for needy children; however, there is a problem when there is a single mom and her 6 children, all from different baby daddies, living off of welfare. That type of woman needs to have her tubes tied or no assistance. The baby daddies also need to have vasectomies to be fair.
I'm not against or for Jake's murder. He might or might not deserve it.

If I'm using the OP's terminology, then the answer is one step at a time. The first step is to stop murder so I'm pro-birth. The second is to get liberals to take personal responsibility for their actions. So I'm also pro-life. To put it bluntly, when a man sticks his package in a consenting women the outcome is THEIR responsibility and theirs alone which doesn't include the decision to murder or have someone else pay.

If I'm using the OP's terminology, then the answer is one step at a time. The first step is to stop murder so I'm pro-birth. The second is to get liberals to take personal responsibility for their actions. So I'm also pro-life. To put it bluntly, when a man sticks his package in a consenting women the outcome is THEIR responsibility and theirs alone which doesn't include the decision to murder or have someone else pay.
Well said.

All the pro-birth phucs :lol: chime in with "you have to have the baby and society has no responsibility even though it has put an unfunded mandate" on you.

See, I knew these unadorable deplorables would chime in as they did.

The unadorable deplorable phucs :lol: still do not know that abortion is a medical procedure and murder is a legal term.

Their unfounded opinions on the morality (or immorality) of the issue are meaningless.

The unadorable deplorable phucs :lol: still do not know that abortion is a medical procedure and murder is a legal term.

Their unfounded opinions on the morality (or immorality) of the issue are meaningless.
This guy is contemplating slitting his wrists come January 20th.
That Trump does not hold your position on abortion is your problem, OOM, not mine.

Your opinion is meaningless.

All the pro-birth phucs :lol: chime in with "you have to have the baby and society has no responsibility even though it has put an unfunded mandate" on you.

And you are a perfect example as to why a Christian cannot find common ground with an atheist or an agnostic. Do not be surprised we find your "morals" to be anything but.

This guy is contemplating slitting his wrists come January 20th.
That Trump does not hold your position on abortion is your problem, OOM, not mine.

Your opinion is meaningless.
Haha...so you think.

And you are a perfect example as to why a Christian cannot find common ground with an atheist or an agnostic. Do not be surprised we find your "morals" to be anything but.
I, unlike you, am a Christian who understand that abortion is a tragedy, and that to cut down on it requires the focus and attention and resources of all Americans, tur.

I, unlike you, am a Christian...

Sorry, I keep forgetting. Either that or so many of your comments keep throwing me off.

I, unlike you, am a Christian who understand that abortion is a tragedy, and that to cut down on it requires the focus and attention and resources of all Americans, tur.

I cannot imagine what that all means?

Cutting down is a small measure, albeit a good one. But the fact this affluent Christian nation insists it be legal (at all stages no less) is still a horrible judgment upon us, believe me. Even the republicans are lip service phonies who have never really done anything. The public will not ever do a grass roots rebellion to force govt action... we are well past that being a possibility. Catholics and other Christians pray constantly and ask for forgiveness for this nations sins... that is the best measure by far, imo.

I, unlike you, am a Christian...

Sorry, I keep forgetting. Either that or so many of your comments keep throwing me off.

I cannot imagine what that all means?

Cutting down is a small measure, albeit a good one. But the fact this affluent Christian nation insists it be legal (at all stages no less) is still a horrible judgment upon us, believe me. Even the republicans are lip service phonies who have never really done anything. The public will not ever do a grass roots rebellion to force govt action... we are well past that being a possibility. Catholics and other Christians pray constantly and ask for forgiveness for this nations sins... that is the best measure by far, imo.
Of course you can't imagine.

Forum List

Back