Pro-Abortion Terrorists Firebomb Pregnancy Center - Where is Garland?

Nice job, lil' snowflake - way to justify leftist domestic terrorist bombings instead of calling for the end of all such attacks and calling on Garland to do his f*ing job.

Next up, why don't you justify / make the case for Waters, Schumer, and other Democrats' Vientiane hate-driven rhetoric that incited 2 assassination attempts, 1 on GOP politicians that left Rep Scalise shot, and 1 in a USSC justice..Justice...

Then you can follow-up with defending AG Garland for refusing to enforce the law by arresting violent protestors outside the Justices' homes, criminally attempting to intimidate and threaten the Justices into changing their decisions, as Schumer called for them to do.

There up, snowflake. Let's hear it...
Why is your side trying to murder gay people and police?

I like the violence.

'Nuff said.
Why is your side trying to murder gay people and police?

Congrats, you win poorest attempt to distract/ evade by a snowflake today.

'My side'?!

I'm Native American, dumbass. What do you think 'my side' is, you racist bastard?

Again, terrorists that perpetrated a terrorist bombing, vowing to break federal law by protesting USSC Justices at their homes with the intent to intimidate and threaten them into changing their decision...which, again,is a federal crime...not the feds jurisdiction...

Really?!
Bombing pro life centers is not. Harassing Justices is.

He's not going to do squat about either.

Domestic terrorist bombings, no matter who does them, is a crime...but I agree. Garland won't do shit.
It's certainly a state crime. The Fed's could step in and offer to help or to even take over the investigation but they won't. Imagine if an NAACP HQ were bombed during a republican presidency and the DOJ and WH ignored it... .

I like the violence. Want to impose your religious rules on the rest of us? Be prepared for the backlash.

Remember, you guys murder us because you don't like what we are doing to our own bodies. We murder because we don't like what you are doing to our bodies.
That explains why there were so many calls from conservatives to put people who opposed the COVID vaccinations in camps.

Oh, wait...

From 1977 to 2020 in America, anti-abortion activists committed at least 11 murders, 26 attempted murders, 956 threats of harm or death, 624 stalking incidents and four kidnappings

At least let us catch up to you before you cry about us. What have we done so far? No where close to what you guys did to us for 44 years.
Actually, you're 60+ million ahead.

Several weeks ago the pro-abortion domestic terrorists 'Ruth Sent Us' firebombed a pro-life HQ then publicly bragged about doing it.

Garland has not made an arrest yet. Seriously?!

In the wake of his incompetence / reluctance to go after actual domestic terrorists, instead of parents, another group of pro-abortion domestic terrorists have perpetrated another terrorist firebombing attack on a pregnancy center.

Once again, where the hell is the US AG?

Gee, don't you think the authorities should know who did it before they make any arrests, retard?

No special protection is required. PROTECTION is guaranteed under the law, and since terrorist bombing are a crime that falls under the DOJ's jurisdiction you would expect them to do something.

No chance the feds will get involved? Garland declared weeks ago that he & tge DOJ were going to investigate the 'Ruth Sent Us' bombing.

Are you saying Garland lied or spoke too soon and had to back out?

Also, since the terrorist group that bragged about perpetrating the bombing has also declared they will be showing uo at USSC Justices' homes to protest despite doing so is illegal, that DEFINITELY makes this / them a federal issue.

AG directs U.S. Marshals to protect justices amid abortion protests at their homes​

Several weeks ago the pro-abortion domestic terrorists 'Ruth Sent Us' firebombed a pro-life HQ then publicly bragged about doing it.

Garland has not made an arrest yet. Seriously?!

In the wake of his incompetence / reluctance to go after actual domestic terrorists, instead of parents, another group of pro-abortion domestic terrorists have perpetrated another terrorist firebombing attack on a pregnancy center.

Once again, where the hell is the US AG?

Garland is in the same place every biden administration clown is, fucking everything up.

Forum List

Back