principal rejects settlement after being unfairly fired from her job

So much for freedom of speech. Hope she wins the suit.

Hold on. You republicans hate teachers because you call them all communists and teach the wrong values yet now You're sympathizing with her over free speech.
That's got Nothing to do with it.

She broker the rules. Goodbye.

If she is not able to score herself another job due to this whole mess, may she be the one who wins when the dust finally disappears.

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly

So much for freedom of speech. Hope she wins the suit.
To former Windsor School Principal Tiffany Riley,

Your current legal fight with your former employer, at this point, has the support of the trump Nazis. But, you must realize, their support is conditional.

The Facebook post that led to your termination is quoted in the article as you are having said, “‘I firmly believe Black Lives Matter, but I DO NOT agree with coercive measures taken to get this point across; some of which are falsified in an attempt to prove a point.’” You then continued, “‘While I want to get behind BLM, I do not think people should be made to feel they have to choose black race over human race.’”

It is important that you remain aware the two segments italicized must always be followed by the condemnation of BLM to keep the trump Nazis on your side.

If the day comes that you discover Black Lives Matter has become an organization you can support without reservations, you should not announce this change publicly. To do so, the trump Nazis will immediately turn against you. Add to this change of heart towards BLM, your return to the field of education, remember, to the trump Nazis you will then be an educated elitist.

Hold on. You republicans hate teachers because you call them all communists and teach the wrong values yet now You're sympathizing with her over free speech.
That's got Nothing to do with it.

She broker the rules. Goodbye.
she didnt like blm and crt she was rifght / they fired her for speaking out aginst it. she had that right.

To former Windsor School Principal Tiffany Riley,

Your current legal fight with your former employer, at this point, has the support of the trump Nazis. But, you must realize, their support is conditional.

The Facebook post that led to your termination is quoted in the article as you are having said, “‘I firmly believe Black Lives Matter, but I DO NOT agree with coercive measures taken to get this point across; some of which are falsified in an attempt to prove a point.’” You then continued, “‘While I want to get behind BLM, I do not think people should be made to feel they have to choose black race over human race.’”

It is important that you remain aware the two segments italicized must always be followed by the condemnation of BLM to keep the trump Nazis on your side.

If the day comes that you discover Black Lives Matter has become an organization you can support without reservations, you should not announce this change publicly. To do so, the trump Nazis will immediately turn against you. Add to this change of heart towards BLM, your return to the field of education, remember, to the trump Nazis you will then be an educated elitist.

biddens people are nazis.

Forum List

Back