Biden White House HANGS UP Phone on Senator Who Asked for Help for Tortured Activist

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Of course they did. This is the most incompetent and farthest left administration ever.

You read the headline above, right? Sounds about par for the course for this administration. This is what happens when the inmates are put in charge of the asylum.

Democrat “leaders” literally do not care about anything other than tearing down the United States and making her look weak to the world.

That’s their MO. That’s what they plan for when they wake up in the mornings.

From The Daily Wire:

Democrat President Joe Biden’s White House reportedly hung up on a U.S. senator who called the administration seeking to get help for an activist who is being tortured by the communist regime in Cuba.

Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) reached out to the administration to discuss reports that José Daniel Ferrer, a human rights activist and the leader of the Patriotic Union of Cuba (UNPACU), is being tortured by the communist regime.

Scott tweeted, “The Whitehouse just hung up on me when I called to talk to someone about the horrific torture & abuse @jdanielferrer is experiencing as a prisoner of the illegitimate communist Cuban regime. This isn’t just weakness; it’s shameful cowardice. I won’t tolerate it.”​

Give Brandon a break, he probably forgot how to operate a telephone and hung up accidentally. He didn't call back because he forgot who the caller was and what they wanted. Probably thought the Sen. Scott just was concerned about Brandon's automobile coverage.

Give Brandon a break, he probably forgot how to operate a telephone and hung up accidentally. He didn't call back because he forgot who the caller was and what they wanted. Probably thought the Sen. Scott just was concerned about Brandon's automobile coverage.
Why don't you get on yer Superman cape and rescue the poh Cuban?

You can’t just call the fucking President you turd. If you call and insist on yelling at the operator they will hang up on your ass. Try it yourself Mr Excalibur.
The article states he was reaching out to the administration fucktard. I'm sure there is protocol on how calls are routed dicklick. The article doesn't state where in that protocol he was hung up on assmunch.

The article states he was reaching out to the administration fucktard. I'm sure there is protocol on how calls are routed dicklick. The article doesn't state where in that protocol he was hung up on assmunch.
That’s because it hides what really happened from gullible asses like you. The Senator couldn’t get through to the president, no shit, and he wouldn’t take no for an answer, so the aid hung up.

That’s because it hides what really happened from gullible asses like you. The Senator couldn’t get through to the president, no shit, and he wouldn’t take no for an answer, so the aid hung up.
That phukn thing ain't president.

The Senator called the White House and reached an aid demanding to talk to the president. He wouldn’t take no for an answer so the aid hung up on him.
Good Allah you're an idiot.

Ide responded thos way because the senator had an "R" in front of his name. Yes, Democrats are this petty. So are their lemming voters

He’s your president. By a landslide. Sadly most people didn’t want a fat fukwad as president. Cry me a river.
Watch what happens when people are pushed enough. Not in violence but in not caring. Helping the economy to decline to the point of collapse. This is doable and has been done many times in history. Employment figures are proving it out now. Many will not even look for jobs while the unemployment rate is sold to us as low.

The Senator called the White House and reached an aid demanding to talk to the president. He wouldn’t take no for an answer so the aid hung up on him.
Bullshit. Scott knows that if you need something done, you talk to O'Biden's handlers. O'Biden is too mindblown to have a telephone conversation.

The commie Cubans are just hammering down the "nail" slowly......Their regime, their rules.

It's so tiresome seeing FL politicians kowtowing to the Cubans there....I guess they see them as the side that butters their bread.

That said if it gives the Tater administration heartburn that's just fine too. ;)

Forum List

Back