Prince Harry: I Want My Kids To Grow Up In More Equal World...I will never rest until racism is uprooted’...start with dropping your "Prince" title!

This is where he will raise his kids in equality -
NINTCHDBPICT000601641305.jpg

The history of mankind is at a tipping point. Intelligent rational people realize ALL middle east religions are a lie designed to provide cover for the ethnic mafia to control politics etc. The British "royalty" is part of that scheme. When those of us who see this are gone, the Earth will be Planet of the Apes with headquarters in Jerusalem.

Whenever I see this twat I remember the Oprah interview.

2 multimillionaires that did nothing for their money whining about how hard their life is to a billionaire all while sitting in a multimillion dollar mansion

BOO FUCKIN HOO
The last thing these people want is for their kids to be equal to anyone else's

The only way there will be an equal world is to treat blacks like equals. No more special treatment or consideration, they have to earn what they have, they get charged for comitting crimes, they don't get the use the race card as an excuse, they don't get into college for being black, if they can say the nword then whites can also, they get no reparations or anything. Make them be responsible for themselves and do nothing that benefits them. That's the only way we will be equal.

We had a black president, we have black doctors and lawyers and police chiefs and Congressman, we have black business owners and so on. There is no inequality because we have millions of poor, broke ass dumb white people that have no white privilege.

Want them to be equal? Then start treating them as equals.

And fuck the prince. He isn't equal to 91% of people in the world and he is going to complain about equality? He and I aren't equal and I'm white. I grew up in a farming community, I have a mortgage, I am blue collar and so on. He and I will never be equals.

Forum List

Back