Priebus says GOP is an open door, but it's really the "anti" party

The replies of the cons, is like watching someone caught nakid out of the shower, trying to cover up with a wash cloth. BWAH HA HA HA HA!
Translation: I'm getting my ass kicked because my post was stooopid.
You just think you don't need a washcloth because you're a pussy.
Yo mama so ugly she wears army boots.

You need to find newer material:

Yo Mama Jokes - Yo Momma Jokes

The OP represents very well how the GOP is packaged by the mainstream media. I find members of the GOP to be very generous who quietly go about their lives being givers, not takers.
Democrats love attacking people for what they believe, not for what they do. They also support people according to who they are, not treating everyone equally. Regardless how their rhetoric changes over the decades, Democrats are nothing but haters.

Democrats for the most part are okay, liberals on the other hand are lowlife lying filth who need to be destroyed utterly!
Spoken like the true neo-nazi that you are.

The replies of the cons, is like watching someone caught nakid out of the shower, trying to cover up with a wash cloth. BWAH HA HA HA HA!
Translation: I'm getting my ass kicked because my post was stooopid.
You just think you don't need a washcloth because you're a pussy.
Yo mama so ugly she wears army boots.
...and she spit shines them everyday, and cleans her NRA weapons too.

The OP represents very well how the GOP is packaged by the mainstream media. I find members of the GOP to be very generous who quietly go about their lives being givers, not takers.

Can I get an example ?

Anti-gay, anti-pro-choice, anti-poor, anti-education, anti-healthcare, anti-environmental, anti-social security, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant....the only things republicans are for are pro-rich and pro-corporations. The only way they have a chance to win, is to deceive the ignorant, because there is only a small percent of the electorate that are rich. Trump is really good at deceiving the stupid. But the GOP chairman knows that Trump is exposing the republican party, that's why Priebus and the party heads are so desperate to deny Trump the nomination. The GOP is going down in flames.

you're full of shit, this should be moved to satire

Democrats love attacking people for what they believe, not for what they do. They also support people according to who they are, not treating everyone equally. Regardless how their rhetoric changes over the decades, Democrats are nothing but haters.

Democrats for the most part are okay, liberals on the other hand are lowlife lying filth who need to be destroyed utterly!
Spoken like the true neo-nazi that you are.

Hey at least I'm not a liberal, top that insult you can't :laugh:

Anti-gay, anti-pro-choice, anti-poor, anti-education, anti-healthcare, anti-environmental, anti-social security, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant....the only things republicans are for are pro-rich and pro-corporations. The only way they have a chance to win, is to deceive the ignorant, because there is only a small percent of the electorate that are rich. Trump is really good at deceiving the stupid. But the GOP chairman knows that Trump is exposing the republican party, that's why Priebus and the party heads are so desperate to deny Trump the nomination. The GOP is going down in flames.

Yeah sure....please tell us that the GOP is for any of those things....any of them. The GOP owns the south, because that's where all the ignorant bigots are. And your living in denial doesn't change it. You got nothing. You're like the KKK saying they are Christian.

Yeah sure....please tell us that the GOP is for any of those things....any of them. The GOP owns the south, because that's where all the ignorant bigots are. And your living in denial doesn't change it. You got nothing. You're like the KKK saying they are Christian.

You're an idiot, Adolph. It's retarded. You people are just drowning in partisan kool-aid. You, know you're just supposed to sip it ...

...anticriminal, antidoper, antiillegal invasion immigration, antitreasonous bastards.....you missed a few so I thought I'd help out.

The rank and file, maybe, but the establishment of the GOP is a bunch of social Marxist neocons who would steal your children and sell them overseas as slaves if they could get away with it, and they are in fact in effect by loading those kids up with national debt that they can never repay in a bad economy.

Forum List

Back