Pride in parading out these celebrities as your supporters ??

I'll go with the percentages...as well as you should. Asslips wants to go racist all the time then let him know the brutal truth. I see the black "family unit" every week, it's practically nonexistent. Harsh but reality can be a harsh mistress
I dealt with many black parents and grandparents, If you have, you shouldn't be selling them short. In what situation did you see them? Are you a Social worker?

I work with an Outreach and with many social services. I know the score so don't try and snow me
Then you haven't seen the actual cross population of blacks. I don't see them in all crisis living, although some were. You are seeing the worst of the worst.

Good grief, save it. I see all walks of life, we don't live in a cocoon
I taught in the inner city. Still, our experiences must be different.

Or perhaps your hearts, minds, and irrelevant fears or different.

Kudos on yours.

. Do you support gang culture being lifted up to high levels in American society ??
Your white children support it. They are the largest demographic that buys the gangsta rap music so thats what the record labels keep pushing.
. Yep your right, and that just shows how dam corrosive the cultural influencing has become. If blacks were ok with this type of gang influenced cultural rotting of the mind through this corrupt pop culture, then that is very sad, but they weren't ok with it as parents of black children. They were just expected to fall in line because they were black. Thank God many blacks have broken these chains, and are moving in a new direction. Now we as white people need to make a stand against this rot without being labeled as racist because of such a stand. Our public schools have become breeding grounds for this rotting of the cultures, and it needs to stop or be pushed back... If you think I am being a racist for this speak, then you are an idiot is what you are. As much abortion that has taking place in this nation over the years is another aspect to the rotting culture that has been grabbed onto now. The explosion of births among teens is another example of this rotting cultural influence. Poverty is another direct result of it as well.

What white people outta give some thought to is breaining their own chains, and we clearly have a very long way to go before that growth takes hold.
. Wait, but who has put us in chains ?? Democrats ??? Yep !!

No son, your entire power structure did that to you, but in order to do so more easily, they indoctrinated you to enslave yourself, in your own mind, and view the "other" ~half of the population as your enemy. That's how shaky these authoritarian system always are, they require your participation.

I'll go with the percentages...as well as you should. Asslips wants to go racist all the time then let him know the brutal truth. I see the black "family unit" every week, it's practically nonexistent. Harsh but reality can be a harsh mistress
I dealt with many black parents and grandparents, If you have, you shouldn't be selling them short. In what situation did you see them? Are you a Social worker?

I work with an Outreach and with many social services. I know the score so don't try and snow me
Then you haven't seen the actual cross population of blacks. I don't see them in all crisis living, although some were. You are seeing the worst of the worst.

We go into the heart of the inner city and I see it very well. I'm not saying all blacks are guilty of bad parenting, I know some very good ones and some of them work with us, their children are good students, do not hesitate to help others and all around good kids...but I see the ugly side of it also and it's very ugly, the family unit is non existent, fathers nowhere to be found and mothers overwhelmed by it all. That's the reality of it

. Do you support gang culture being lifted up to high levels in American society ??
Your white children support it. They are the largest demographic that buys the gangsta rap music so thats what the record labels keep pushing.
. Yep your right, and that just shows how dam corrosive the cultural influencing has become. If blacks were ok with this type of gang influenced cultural rotting of the mind through this corrupt pop culture, then that is very sad, but they weren't ok with it as parents of black children. They were just expected to fall in line because they were black. Thank God many blacks have broken these chains, and are moving in a new direction. Now we as white people need to make a stand against this rot without being labeled as racist because of such a stand. Our public schools have become breeding grounds for this rotting of the cultures, and it needs to stop or be pushed back... If you think I am being a racist for this speak, then you are an idiot is what you are. As much abortion that has taking place in this nation over the years is another aspect to the rotting culture that has been grabbed onto now. The explosion of births among teens is another example of this rotting cultural influences. Poverty is another direct result of it as well.
Dont blame Black culture. Blame your white music labels for creating a fake Black culture. Without them white kids would have never created the market for gangsta rap. Yes you white people need to check your kids and develop some intellect on how to parent instead of letting your Beckys become the local white ho for Black guys to run trains on. Of course you are a racist because you try to put the blame on Blacks instead of the whites that created the market and maintain this culture.

HAHAHAHA a black trying to tell whites how to raise children? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There are loads of good black parents and loads of terrible white parents.
. But we are talking about gang culture/rap culture, where it came from, how it got so empowered, and how it is turning this nation into a third world nation now.

We go into the heart of the inner city and I see it very well. I'm not saying all blacks are guilty of bad parenting, I know some very good ones and some of them work with us, their children are good students, do not hesitate to help others and all around good kids...but I see the ugly side of it also and it's very ugly, the family unit is non existent, fathers nowhere to be found and mothers overwhelmed by it all. That's the reality of it
. Yep, now go to the dam root of the evil, and if we would do that honestly, then we all black & white could rebuke it together.

. Yep your right, and that just shows how dam corrosive the cultural influencing has become. If blacks were ok with this type of gang influenced cultural rotting of the mind through this corrupt pop culture, then that is very sad, but they weren't ok with it as parents of black children. They were just expected to fall in line because they were black. Thank God many blacks have broken these chains, and are moving in a new direction. Now we as white people need to make a stand against this rot without being labeled as racist because of such a stand. Our public schools have become breeding grounds for this rotting of the cultures, and it needs to stop or be pushed back... If you think I am being a racist for this speak, then you are an idiot is what you are. As much abortion that has taking place in this nation over the years is another aspect to the rotting culture that has been grabbed onto now. The explosion of births among teens is another example of this rotting cultural influences. Poverty is another direct result of it as well.
Dont blame Black culture. Blame your white music labels for creating a fake Black culture. Without them white kids would have never created the market for gangsta rap. Yes you white people need to check your kids and develop some intellect on how to parent instead of letting your Beckys become the local white ho for Black guys to run trains on. Of course you are a racist because you try to put the blame on Blacks instead of the whites that created the market and maintain this culture.

. But we are talking about gang culture/rap culture, where it came from, how it got so empowered, and how it is turning this nation into a third world nation now.
Gang culture came from whites. They were the original gangsters and celebrated by whites. Whites to this day glamorize the mafia.

Rap culture came from Blacks. In your ignorance you are trying to convey the message that all rap is gangsta rap. No one is buying that unless they are illiterate.

And you find this anywhere you find crippling poverty, there is your reality. But it's much easier to question the poor and disenfranchised than to question the system, the power structure. Until it comes for you of course, which explains Trump's rise.

You don't understand, many whites in america learned to never take any responsibility for anything at all.
i agree with that. Out of all my white friends I only know 2 families that raise their children properly. The others just let their children get away with doing anything.
. Have to go back in time to understand where this all began, then bring it forward from there.
If you are talking about slavery, I disagree. I think that is a cop out for not owning up to their own responsibilities in the here and now. If a person is going to go back in time and dwell on the persecution of their ancestors, they aren't going to grow into responsible adults. Blacks, Hispanics and whites all have the opportunities to cut the chains from their past and be free to make the opportunities for themselves.

.It may be your parents (ancestors) fault for the way you are, but it is YOUR fault if you stay in that way.

. Yep, now go to the dam root of the evil, and if we would do that honestly, then we all black & white could rebuke it together.

You don't want to do anything together, you want someone to blame.

You don't understand, many whites in america learned to never take any responsibility for anything at all.
i agree with that. Out of all my white friends I only know 2 families that raise their children properly. The others just let their children get away with doing anything.
. Have to go back in time to understand where this all began, then bring it forward from there.
If you are talking about slavery, I disagree. I think that is a cop out for not owning up to their own responsibilities in the here and now. If a person is going to go back in time and dwell on the persecution of their ancestors, they aren't going to grow into responsible adults. Blacks, Hispanics and whites all have the opportunities to cut the chains from their past and be free to make the opportunities for themselves.

.It may be your parents (ancestors) fault for the way you are, but it is YOUR fault if you stay in that way.
Slavery has nothing to do with why whites have trouble raising their kids correctly.

You live in a very personalized reality, exactly as you were institutionalized to do, those families really need someone other than you to interact with.
. Why because he's white and you don't like that ??

Do they know you are a racist?
. You asking that question is laughable.
Me?
huh ?

You live in a very personalized reality, exactly as you were institutionalized to do, those families really need someone other than you to interact with.
. Why because he's white and you don't like that ??
Fenton is white and people with limited exposure to life are never liked.

That's true. But seldom do we live in extreme crisis mode. Not all blacks do either, but it's up to you and was to me to help them understand how to cope. I was very fond of most of my parents. Interesting enough, it was the Mexican Americans that were the most challenging to work with. It could have been the language barrier, however.

Do they know you are a racist?
. You asking that question is laughable.
Me?
huh ?
What question did I ask?

I'm not saying all blacks are guilty of bad parenting,

Actually that is what you said when you had a fit about a Black giving advice on raising children. Dont you remember what you said?

Just save it, asslips. You walk around with a racist chip on your shoulder and it shows and it also gets very old and that's why most consider you a racist ass. People get tired of it, the nation is tired of it. Grow the hell up, take responsibility for your life and stop blaming others...it's tiresome and worn out

The largest demographic of welfare and public assistance are single white mothers whose baby daddy's are young white boys who can't or won't pay child support. Your reality is a delusion.

Forum List

Back