Pride in parading out these celebrities as your supporters ??

Plenty of people smarter than me and you. I know lots of smart people, I don't need to listen to entertainers. If you need to go right ahead.
Not smarter than me. Knowing lots of smart people doesnt make you smart. I already said you dont have to listen to entertainers. Youre getting defensive about it. i said the reason celebrities are used is because those people smarter than you understand their endorsements work.

I don't care what they think, nor did I claim I was smart for not listening to them, nor are people smarter for listening to them. I also know how endorsements work, they work on those impressed by stardom, which I am not. And your posts have revealed there are people smarter than you but you are entitled to your opinion.
You got yourself confused with the point. The question was asked why celebrities were used to endorse candidates. No one cared if you listened or not. No one cared if you were smart or not. The science of using reputable people to influence others could care less what you think. They know it effects the masses. They know it works.

You brought up being smart or not, not me. I didn't say it didn't work, it doesn't work for me. I don't see it working for people that are firm in their beliefs, it is for those that need confirmation of their opinion. I don't. For a guy that doesn't care what I think, I'm surprised you care enough to reply.
I care to hear what you think. I dont care what you think on that particular point since it had nothing to do with what you thought for yourself. We were speaking about the masses and the effect someone that is publicly held in high esteem would have on them.

Well, endorsements may work, but they seemed to not work very well this election.

Not smarter than me. Knowing lots of smart people doesnt make you smart. I already said you dont have to listen to entertainers. Youre getting defensive about it. i said the reason celebrities are used is because those people smarter than you understand their endorsements work.

I don't care what they think, nor did I claim I was smart for not listening to them, nor are people smarter for listening to them. I also know how endorsements work, they work on those impressed by stardom, which I am not. And your posts have revealed there are people smarter than you but you are entitled to your opinion.
You got yourself confused with the point. The question was asked why celebrities were used to endorse candidates. No one cared if you listened or not. No one cared if you were smart or not. The science of using reputable people to influence others could care less what you think. They know it effects the masses. They know it works.

You brought up being smart or not, not me. I didn't say it didn't work, it doesn't work for me. I don't see it working for people that are firm in their beliefs, it is for those that need confirmation of their opinion. I don't. For a guy that doesn't care what I think, I'm surprised you care enough to reply.
I care to hear what you think. I dont care what you think on that particular point since it had nothing to do with what you thought for yourself. We were speaking about the masses and the effect someone that is publicly held in high esteem would have on them.

Well, endorsements may work, but they seemed to not work very well this election.
. Hey, when she has handlers making her think that it's cool to be down with an activist, cursing, disrespectful, so called rapper or an activist have naked female singer, then what did the queen of denial think would be the results of such an idiot move ????

What! No one paid attention to Miley Cyrus' tongue?

Whoever would have thought.
. Many wouldn't watch the Voice this season, because they have her "Miley Cyrus" on the show, but do you think the industry gives a crap about what the audience thinks anymore, or them worried about going after the larger audience, where as then they would have the larger ratings or the better pay off's ?? They have chosen their poison's, and they want us to drink it with them without any thought of, but that's where we have learned a thing or two since the demons took over in many ways. We just boycott and stay away from this form of destruction.

Yeah they did. The endorsements worked. Tom Brady and various white power groups endorsed Drumpf and white people voted for him.

Yeah they did. The endorsements worked. Tom Brady and various white power groups endorsed Drumpf and white people voted for him.

Yeah, that's it, the few that endorsed Trump had a bigger name pull than the many that endorsed Clinton. Lol!

Brady a white power group? Lol!

Yeah, that's it, the few that endorsed Trump had a bigger name pull than the many that endorsed Clinton. Lol!

Obviously they did with whites.

Brady is part of a white power group? Instead of saying "and" I should have just listed him as the official leader. i didnt know that.

Brady is part of a white power group? Instead of saying "and" I should have just listed him as the official leader. i didnt know that.

I didn't either. To me he is just a QB, nothing more or less.

. You are waisting your breath my friend... They don't listen.. They just ramble on & on & on in hopes that the train will stop to let them off soon, and their pride won't let them admit that they are just about to jump. LOL.

You just said Brady was part of the a white power group.

. No, I think he read where you may have said it, then he responded.

Brady refused to meet with President Obama after the Pats won the SB.

Make of it what you want

Make of it what you want
. Brady ???? The cheater ???? LOL

I had a question mark after the statement. So I asked a question, I did not make a statement.

Make of it what you want

He didn't like Obama's political stand? Just because you don't like someone it doesn't mean it is because of skin color.

I had a question mark after the statement. So I asked a question, I did not make a statement.
Why did you ask a question about something I didnt say?

Forum List

Back