Prices of non essentials go up or down?

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
Just a question for all you financial gurus....the prices for items that are considered non-essential. Will they come down, go up, or stay the same. I just found out my good ole truck 2006...needs considerable work and the work may exceed the value of the truck. Im now in the market for a different used truck. I'm just wondering what you people think prices are going to do. I have a local dealership with many viable options and will keep my business local.

They go down.
Dems have everyone in a panic because of Coronovirus which is basically harmless. Thanks to hysterical Dems, Americans are spending their money stocking up on food and toilet paper. Americans won't have money left over for non-essentials.

Just a question for all you financial gurus....the prices for items that are considered non-essential. Will they come down, go up, or stay the same. I just found out my good ole truck 2006...needs considerable work and the work may exceed the value of the truck. Im now in the market for a different used truck. I'm just wondering what you people think prices are going to do. I have a local dealership with many viable options and will keep my business local.

You will be able to be a deal. Go the last few days of March. Dealers will do anything.

Forum List

Back