Pretty sure that the vaccines don't work.........Covid is here to stay

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Fauci is saying double mask
Merck is cancelling their vaccine
Hospitals are cancelling patients for any vaccine
Travel Bans are back
Prices are JUMPING at walmart this week.

Bought a highchair for the grandbaby last week for $42...now it is $81.
Ordered a throw away phone tonight for $39---got to Walmart and they tried to charge me $71 after not being able to find it in the on-line bin.

Last edited:

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Travel Bans are back

Ordered a throw away phone tonight for $39---got to Walmart and they tried to charge me $71 after not being able to find it in the on-line bin.
Thank you Doctor Turtle....

Notaradical60

Reaction score
I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt America’s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesn’t need any more people working against her. We already have Trump’s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
The facts are clear That Covid19 is a Corona virus and no effective vaccine has ever been developed for a Corona virus … NEVER EVER dating back to the 60's (you should educate yourself better). And taking the vaccine could cause serious life threatening complications( Hyper-Immunity responses) within months or possibly longer depending on exposure to (wild) strains. The new virus is more deadly because of the vaccines why do you think Health care workers are refusing to administer it. Question everything and you won't make stupid remarks.

Notaradical60

Reaction score
I hope all the people who are actively trying to hurt America’s ability to get over Covid get it and die. America doesn’t need any more people working against her. We already have Trump’s Russian infiltration and his surrender to the Chinese.
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
So you "hope people die" because they don't buy your line of clothing Very Unifying, very communistic of you!
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.

Briss

Gold Member
Reaction score
No, because they will kill innocent people due to their ignorance and/or malevolence.
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you have anything to show that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission?
No. Because I'm not a virologist. I'll trust the experts, thanks.

Damaged Eagle

I've got one more silver dollar
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
1611629649926.png

The experts usually tell us they vaccinated for the wrong type of flu.

So that adds so much comfort to my life.

******SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There'll be a new vaccine every year. Possibly mixed into the annual "new" batch.

This year the existing vaccine is free.

Next year it'll be free, too. But only if you have earned enough Social Credits.

Briss

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've heard a couple of experts say that they don't know whether or not the "vaccine" will prevent infection or transmission. That's why I'd like to know if you are aware of anything to support your claim other than the mentioning of experts.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pfizer, moderna, and Johnson and Johnson do.

Briss

Gold Member
Reaction score
How so?

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Reaction score

Travel Bans are back

Just think how much better you would feel if only you understood science and truth.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How so?
They have to present all that to the feds to get approved.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've heard a couple of experts say that they don't know whether or not the "vaccine" will prevent infection or transmission. That's why I'd like to know if you are aware of anything to support your claim other than the mentioning of experts.
I'm going to listen to virologists, pharmacologists, epidemiologists. You do you. But if you go beyond doing you, and try to actively dissuade the population from getting vaccinated you should be arrested. And yes, I would just prefer if they died. I'm a big believer in Darwin.

Briss

Gold Member
Reaction score
How so?
So you're telling me that Pfizer and Moderna have presented proof to the Feds that their "vaccines" prevent infection and transmission. Okay. So produce something that confirms your suspicion that they've said such a thing.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How so?
So you're telling me that Pfizer and Moderna have presented proof to the Feds that their "vaccines" prevent infection and transmission. Okay. So produce something that confirms your suspicion that they've said such a thing.
They have reasonably proven the efficacy of their vaccines. That's the standard.

Briss

Gold Member
Reaction score
How so?
They have reasonably proven the efficacy of their vaccines. That's the standard.
And now I have your word on that . . .

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
The two out now, don't. Or they are not certain Yet. What they do, is keep you from getting really sick from catching it.... supposedly out of a hospital.... that's the claim.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List