Presidents Obama and Bush both both warned of an airborne pandemic

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This POS of a POTUS had initial warnings as far back as last November and did NOTHING but downplay and call it a Democrat hoax that would magically disappear in April. He disbanded the Pandemic Response Unit "to save money". The failure to acknowledge the danger and set up a federal infrastructure and response plan including adequate TESTING to deal with this is on him and nobody else.

This POS of a POTUS had initial warnings as far back as last November and did NOTHING but downplay and call it a Democrat hoax that would magically disappear in April. He disbanded the Pandemic Response Unit "to save money". The failure to acknowledge the danger and set up a federal infrastructure and response plan including adequate TESTING to deal with this is on him and nobody else.

Funny how Bolton seems to get a pass on this.

Well, to be fair, the incoming administration also had a full exercise demo presented to them before taking office, featuring a novel influenza pandemic being the worst pandemic since 1918, shutting down cities and generating travel bans, and what they would have to do to respond.

Thanks, I was unaware of Bolton's role in this mess. He should be called in to testify about that, and many other things including Rudy's "drug deal" in Ukraine.

No he didnt ya dumbfuck. And the virus isnt airborne.
Are you an expert? Even experts can't agree if it's airborne or not.

The only time it's airborne is when someone sneezes or coughs.
If it were a truly airborne contagion we'd see way more cases.

Well, to be fair, the incoming administration also had a full exercise demo presented to them before taking office, featuring a novel influenza pandemic being the worst pandemic since 1918, shutting down cities and generating travel bans, and what they would have to do to respond.

Yep, and one of the first things they did (other than nothing) was to gut our capability to respond.
Oooh - what a nasty question. Donnie didn't know anything about that. :dunno:

Thanks, I was unaware of Bolton's role in this mess. He should be called in to testify about that, and many other things including Rudy's "drug deal" in Ukraine.

So much crap has happened since Trump took office it's hard to keep up, let alone forget about.

Oh? What does it do, take Amtrak?

You cant possibly be this stupid.

Meet my friend, Sarcasm.

It's used to mock the intellectually bereft.

I was referring to the airborne claim,not amtrac ya chucklehead.

The former begat the latter, dinnit.

Why the fuck are people wearing masks and standing six feet apart if it's not airborne, Doctor Proctor?
What is is, a radioactivity thing? Cosmic waves?

02a32d559d6ecb4db45d15455ec7e273--ancient-aliens-meme-aliens-guy.jpg

So much crap has happened since Trump took office it's hard to keep up, let alone forget about.

Gonna take a generation to undo his ineptitude and the damage he's done to this country. If he gets another four years it'll be TWO generations.

govote-575x306.png

Meet my friend, Sarcasm.

Why the fuck are people wearing masks and standing six feet apart if it's not airborne, Doctor Proctor?
What is is, a radioactivity thing?

Uhhhh...because people sneeze and cough and it can be transmitted through touching a door handle or whatever and then you touch your face.
A mask mitigates those issues.

Meet my friend, Sarcasm.

Uhhhh...because people sneeze and cough and it can be transmitted through touching a door handle or whatever and then you touch your face.

Good, good. Let the intellect flow through you. Think it through.
And when people for example sneeze ----------- what happens? Is some radiotransmitter triggered to send bad vibes to other people? Does some nearby object simply take on the characteristics of the virus through some sort of contact high, the way people resemble their pets?

OR is it suspended in water droplets small enough to travel through the AIR?

See if you can figure it out. Think hard.

You prolly still need a hint at this point, so here ya go. WHAT do people breathe through those orifices that a mask covers? Is it water? No, that's fish. Is it earth? No. Fire? Nope. There's one more element. Rhymes with "care".

Ya, we all know Obamakov and Bush didn't do shit about it but it's Trump's fault.

Meet my friend, Sarcasm.

And when people for example sneeze ----------- what happens? Is some radiotransmitter triggered to send bad vibes to other people? Does some nearby object simply take on the characteristics of the virus through some sort of contact high, the way people resemble their pets?

You prolly still need a hint at this point, so here ya go. WHAT do people breathe through those orifices that a mask covers? Is it water? No, that's fish. Is it earth? No. Fire? Nope. There's one more element. Rhymes with "care".

Apparently you really are that stupid.
There's a difference between airborne diseases and someone sneezing and making it temporarily airborne.

Meet my friend, Sarcasm.

Apparently you really are that stupid.
There's a difference between airborne diseases and someone sneezing and making it temporarily airborne.

Oh I see. There's a "difference" between "airborne" and "airborne". Thanks for clearing that up.

:dig:

Forum List

Back