Presidential Candidate Robert F. Kennedy's Take-Down of Fauci "The Real Anthony Fauci" Documentary. You Will Be Mad.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Bobby's book by the same title is a runaway bestseller. But the movie pretty much sums it up. I finally got straight what role Fauci played during the AIDS crisis, and it ain't pretty. Pretty much a dress rehearsal for Covid. Fauci has been practicing his lines for a long time, and he's a straight up professional liar.

Bobby's book by the same title is a runaway bestseller. But the movie pretty much sums it up. I finally got straight what role Fauci played during the AIDS crisis, and it ain't pretty. Pretty much a dress rehearsal for Covid. Fauci has been practicing his lines for a long time, and he's a straight up professional liar.

“”Q””. Fabulous. :clap:

skskskkskskssksksk.jpg

Hit a nerve?
:itsok:
Nope...

Bunch of idiots sitting in front of their computer having a wank about their fantasy...

They have no corruption... I don't think you get it....
Hunter took a job because of who his Daddy is... Happens all the time...

Trump kids did it...
But that is it... Their obsession on Ukraine has no actual evidence, just peddled crap...
There is no fear of anything coming from it because there is nothing there... It is all sad really...

They can't see it yet, they have been fooled... They have been taken for a ride...
Look at the Dominion v Fox case, it was all one big fucking lie. Fox knew it and Tucker and Hannity still peddled the same lies..

Nope...

Bunch of idiots sitting in front of their computer having a wank about their fantasy...

Trump kids did it...
But that is it... Their obsession on Ukraine has no actual evidence, just peddled crap...
There is no fear of anything coming from it because there is nothing there... It is all sad really...

They can't see it yet, they have been fooled... They have been taken for a ride...
Look at the Dominion v Fox case, it was all one big fucking lie. Fox knew it and Tucker and Hannity still peddled the same lies..
"These are not the droids you are looking for."
*waves hand*
:rolleyes:

Nope...

Trump kids did it...

I disagree.
Trump's kids produced products, like clothing, etc.
They did not do nothing, like Hunter did.
Nor did Trump's kids commit illegal acts of war like the Ukraine did, stealing oil, murdering ethnic Russians, trying to join NATO, etc.

As for Dominion, although I do not believe the 2020 election was seriously defrauded, NO ONE should ever be using voting machines. They are totally and absolutely pointless except for fraud.
They make voter fraud much easier, and can NEVER be certified because their code is always secret.

Because he’s a fucking nutjob and everyone knows it?

There is no one who believes you can train the immune system by injecting mRNA to grow spike proteins into someone.
No of the mRNA injections have ever produced any immune system memory response, like cytokines, phages, lymphocytes, etc.
All the mRNA injections do is stimulate generic immunoglobulin production, which is not a specific immune memory response.

Since the beginning I characterized him as a Mengele style ghoul, subjecting humans to awful experimentation and untested “vaccines”, the TDS loons scrambled to their safe spaces to ignore, and now the gory details are rolling out. He does not value human life nor human dignity.
What are thinkers so very often so very Correct?

never heard of the 'best seller/' Is it, perhaps, on the fruitcake list?

Kennedy ramen needs to boil a bit longer.

he is running for the Dem nomination for President. Frankly, he doesn't stand a chance...the demafascist have taken control of that once proud party that his father and uncle were a part of....
Democrats seek vengeance and not governance because most of their constituency is grievance and reparation driven.

Forum List

Back